Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
13th July 1st August 1st January 29th June 30th June 31st July 5th July account to 30th act of 13th act of 21st act of 23rd agreement amalgamated amounted annum arrangements Auditors authorised to construct authorised to raise Bankers Belfast borrowing powers branch Bristol and Exeter capital account Carlisle cent company obtained power company was authorised construct a line created debenture stock Devon DIRECTORS Directors-5 Directors.-Maximum dividend Dublin Eastern ended 30th June ended 31st December extension February and August George Glasgow gross receipts half-year ended 30th half-year ended 31st Incorporated by act issue James John junction Lancashire lease Length Lincolnshire loan London and North Manchester Meetings held Midland miles minimum North British North Western Northern OFFICERS.-Sec open for traffic ordinary shares ordinary stock preference shares preference stock purchase Qualification quorum railway rent share capital shares or stock Sheffield Solicitors Station subscribe total net revenue undertaking Westminster William
484. lappuse - An act [to amend an act entitled an act] to aid in the construction of a railroad and telegraph line from the Missouri River to the Pacific Ocean, and to secure to the Government the use of the same for postal, military, and other purposes, approved July first, eighteen hundred and sixty-two," approved July second, eighteen hundred and sixty-four.
524. lappuse - ... the cause or matter may be, unless at the trial or hearing the court or a judge shall certify that the refusal to admit was reasonable; and no costs of proving any document shall be allowed unless such notice be given, except where the omission to give the notice is, in the opinion of the taxing officer, a saving of expense.
526. lappuse - In all cases in which any particular number of days, not expressed to be clear days, is prescribed by the rules or practice of the courts, the same shall be reckoned exclusively of the first day, and inclusively of the last day...
525. lappuse - ... may at any time for sufficient reason order that any particular fact or facts may be proved by affidavit, or that the affidavit of any witness may be read at the hearing or trial...
526. lappuse - Affidavits shall be confined to such facts as the witness is able of his own knowledge to prove, except on interlocutory motions, on which statements as to his belief, with the grounds thereof, may be admitted.
166. lappuse - Company thinks fit, of Stock to be called Debenture Stock, instead of and to the same Amount as the whole or any Part of the Money which may for the Time being be owing by the Company on Mortgage or Bond...
525. lappuse - Judge may think reasonable, or that any witness whose attendance in Court ought for some sufficient cause to be dispensed with, be examined by interrogatories or otherwise before a commissioner or...
524. lappuse - It shall be indorsed with the name and address of the defendant, and if there be a solicitor acting for him in the matter, with the name and address of such solicitor, and if he be an agent for another solicitor in the matter, then also with the name and address of such other solicitor. It shall be according to Form No. 4 in the First Schedule hereto or to the like effect.
525. lappuse - Judge that the other party bond fide desires the production of a witness for cross-examination, and that such witness can be produced, an order shall not be made authorising the evidence of such witness to be given by affidavit.