Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptable accordance action actual additional Administration advance agency agreement amended amount ance application approved assignment assistance authority borrower certificate chapter charge claim Commissioner commitment completion connection construction contract contractor cost covered debentures Department determined Development Director displaced dwelling effective eligible employee endorsement equal established exceed executed facilities Federal filed financing funds gage Government grant housing Housing Act improvements income initial interest involving issued land lender less limited loan Maximum means meet ment missioner mort mortgage insurance mortgagor notice obligation Office operating original paid paragraph payment percent period person premium prescribed principal prior proceeds purchase pursuant reasonable received record reference regulations rehabilitation rent rental request respect Rights Secretary sioner standards Subpart term termination tion unit Urban
166. lappuse - ... whole or in part this grant (contract, loan, insurance, guarantee): refrain from extending any further assistance to the applicant under the program with respect to which the failure or refusal occurred until satisfactory assurance of future compliance has been received from such applicant; and refer the case to the Department of Justice for appropriate legal proceedings.
56. lappuse - Public information; agency rules, opinions, orders, records, and proceedings (a) Each agency shall make available to the public information as follows: (1) Each agency shall separately state and currently publish in the Federal Register for the guidance of the public (A) descriptions of its central and field organization and the established places at which, the employees (and in the case of a uniformed service, the members) from whom, and the methods whereby, the public may obtain information,...
32. lappuse - Each of the matters of which an admission is requested shall be deemed admitted unless, within a period designated in the request, not less than 10 days after service thereof or within such shorter or longer time as the court may allow on motion and notice, the party to whom the...
24. lappuse - In the absence of exceptions, the responsible agency official may on his own motion within 45 days after the initial decision serve on the applicant or recipient a notice that he will review the decision. Upon the filing of such exceptions or of such notice of review the responsible agency official shall review the initial decision and issue his own decision thereon including the reasons therefor.
9. lappuse - This section does not preclude an employee from having a financial interest or engaging in financial transactions to the same extent as a private citizen not employed by the Government so long as it is not prohibited by law, the Executive order, or the regulations in this part.
12. lappuse - A special Government employee shall not use inside information obtained as a result of his Government employment for private gain for himself or another person either by direct action on his part or by counsel, recommendation, or suggestion to another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties. For the purpose of this section, "inside information" means information obtained under Government authority which has not become part of the body of public information.
9. lappuse - Use of Government property. An employee shall not directly or Indirectly use, or allow the use of Government property of any kind, including property leased to the Government, for other than officially approved activities. An employee has a positive duty to protect and conserve Government property, including equipment, supplies, and other property entrusted or issued to him.
11. lappuse - The prohibitions against disloyalty and striking (5 USC 7311, 18 USC 1918). (e) The prohibition against the employment of a member of a Communist organization (50 USC 784) . (f) The prohibitions against (1) the disclosure of classified information (18 USC 798, 50 USC 783); and (2) the disclosure of confidential information (18 USC 1905).
6. lappuse - An employee shall avoid any action, whether or not specifically prohibited by the regulations in this subpart, which might result in, or create the appearance of: (a) Using public office for private gain; (b) Giving preferential treatment to any person; (c) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (d) Losing complete independence or impartiality ; (e) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (f ) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
323. lappuse - Commissioner may prescribe, certifying that the laborers and mechanics employed in the construction of the dwelling or dwellings, or housing project involved have been paid not less than the wages prevailing in the locality in which the work was performed for the corresponding classes of laborers and mechanics employed on construction of a similar character, as determined by the Secretary of Labor prior to the beginning of construction and after the date of filing of the application for insurance.