Recommendations of Veterans' Organizatizons, 1973: Hearings, Ninety-third Congress, First Session ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973 - 156 lappuses
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
aid and attendance American Legion amnesty AMVETS Applause assistance average daily patient benefits bill blinded veterans California Carr Chairman DORN Colonel HOUSTON Commander SANSON committee compensation concerned CONGRESS THE LIBRARY Congressman DEGEORGE director disability rating Disabled American Veterans disabled veterans draft dodgers erans Federal Foreign Wars funds going Government GRASSO HAMMERSCHMIDT honor hospital and medical hospital system Huber income increase legislation LIBRARY OF CONGRESS MARAZITI ment military million mittee National Cemetery national commander national health insurance nonservice-connected North Vietnam organization Paralyzed Veterans pension personnel present President prisoners Prisoners of War problems proposed Provide rating schedule reduced Resolution retirement SAYLOR SCHNAIR served service-connected social security South Dakota staff statement Subcommittee Thank tion VA hospital Veterans Day Veterans of America Veterans of Foreign Veterans of World veterans programs vetoed Vietnam veterans Vietnam war widows World War II WYLIE
72. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and Members of the committee: It is with great pleasure that I appear before you today to report on the state of your Army and to talk about our proposed budget for fiscal year 2000.
43. lappuse - Ever at the brink of danger; Not before; After deliverance, both alike requited Our God's forgotten and our soldiers slighted. Francis Quarles 1592-1655 For the rebuilding of Sebastopol the Russians engaged an American engineer, Colonel John C.
96. lappuse - Thank you very much, Mr. Chairman. It is with a great deal of honor and pleasure that I introduce Mr.
24. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the committee, it is a great privilege to appear before your distinguished committee and present the legislative program of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States.
104. lappuse - ... Center. Although I have had serious questions as to some of the practices of the United Campaign they have always been open to suggestions and never threaten our program with termination because of complaints of the director. Mr. Richard Gray and Mr. Chet Fisher should be commended for their efforts. I would like to take this opportunity of thanking the members of this House Select Committee on Crime for reviewing this information and using it for whatever it may be worth. (Whereupon, at 3:15...
74. lappuse - Vietnam conflict are as broad in scope as our services to the veterans of World Wars I and II and the Korean war. For this purpose the DAV has maintained a larger staff of full-time national service officers than any other veterans
111. lappuse - That no reduction of pension be made until the first day of the seventh month following the month of admission and then only the amount designated as Aid and Attendance shall be discontinued.
5. lappuse - A copy is attached to this statement, and I respectfully request that it be made a part of the record of this hearing.
111. lappuse - On behalf of his wife, children, or dependent parents if the veteran is incompetent and is being furnished hospital treatment, institutional, or domiciliary care by the United States, or any political subdivision thereof. (ii) If the veteran by reason of estrangement is not living with his wife, or if his children are not in his custody. (2) Where any of the children of a deceased veteran are not in the custody of the veteran's widow, the pension, compensation, or...