Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptable accordance Accounts action active duty additional Administration allowances amended amount application appointment appropriate approved assigned authorized Board Bureau of Naval candidates cause certificate Chief of Naval claim claimant commanding commanding officer commission complete conduct considered Contract copy courses damage Department designated determined direct disability discharge enlisted enrollment entitled equipment established evidence examination facilities filed findings Forces forwarded Government grade institution instruction issued limited loss Marine Corps ment midshipmen military Naval Academy Naval Personnel Naval Reserve Naval Science Navy necessary NROTC NROTC students officer otherwise paragraph payment perform period person Personnel physical prescribed present prior procedure Professor of Naval qualified reason receive recommended record Regular regulations request reservists retired Secretary serve Standard Stat Station status submitted Supply tion Title uniform United
207. lappuse - All transfers and assignments made of any claim upon the United States, or of any part or share thereof, or interest therein, whether absolute or conditional, and whatever may be the consideration therefor, and all powers of attorney, orders, or other authorities for receiving payment of any such claim, or of any part or share thereof, shall be absolutely null and void, unless they are freely made and executed in the presence of at least two attesting witnesses, after the allowance of such a claim,...
121. lappuse - All officers and employees of the United States or of the District of Columbia who are members of the Naval Reserve (also Marine Corps Reserve) shall be entitled to leave of absence from their respective duties without loss of pay, time, or efficiency rating, on all days during which they...
14. lappuse - The aim of this course is to foster in the student the habit of intelligent reading and to develop a taste for good literature, by giving him a first-hand knowledge of some of its best specimens. He should read the books carefully, but his attention should not be so fixed upon details that he fails to appreciate the main purpose and charm of what he reads.
108. lappuse - He shall be a member of the bar of a Federal Court or the highest court of a state.
180. lappuse - States were a private litigant, except that such costs shall not include attorneys' fees. » (b) The judgment in such an action shall constitute a complete bar to any action by the claimant, by reason of the same subject matter, against the employee of the Government whose act or omission gave rise to the claim.
193. lappuse - Navy for expenses and other losses and damages incurred by such owners and tenants, respectively, in the process and as a direct result of the moving of themselves and their families and possessions...
180. lappuse - Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant for such damage, loss, injury, or death in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred.
89. lappuse - The proximate cause of an injury is that cause which, in natural and continuous sequence, unbroken by any efficient intervening cause, produces the injury, and without which the result would not have occurred.