Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accomplishments achieve activities additional Aeronautics and Space agreement antennas Apollo applications Approval arrangements Atlantic Ocean Australia basis capacity circuits commercial communications satellite commercial service Committee Communications Satellite Act communications satellite system completed COMSAT Conference Congress continued CONTRACT corporation countries December Department Early Bird earth stations effective efforts establishing expanding experiments facilities February frequency future global commercial global system Government growth ICSC important improved increased INTELSAT III INTELSAT satellites INTELSAT system Interim international telecommunications Italy January January 11 July June launch located manager March meet membership ment NASA needs Office operational orbit Pacific Ocean participation performance placed placed in service planned presently President problems progress radio reliability representative Republic requirements satellite communications satellite technology series satellites space segment spacecraft studies technical television tions tracking traffic transmit United utilization various
1. lappuse - United states to establish, in conjunction and in cooperation with other countries, as expeditiously as practicable a commercial communications satellite system, as part of an improved global communications network, which will be responsive to public needs and national objectives, which will serve the communication needs of the United States and other countries, and which will contribute to world peace and understanding.
1. lappuse - In order to facilitate this development and to provide for the widest possible participation by private enterprise, United States participation in the global system shall be in the form of a private corporation, subject to appropriate governmental regulation.
2. lappuse - Columbia, herein referred to as "the Corporation", shall, pursuant to general policies of the Committee and in accordance with specific determinations which may be made by the Committee, act as the manager in the design, development, construction, establishment, operation and maintenance of the space segment.
9. lappuse - ... take all necessary steps to insure the availability and appropriate utilization of the communications satellite system for general governmental purposes except where a separate communications satellite system is required to meet unique governmental needs, or is otherwise required in the national interest; and 7.
5. lappuse - Believing that communication by means of satellites should be available to the nations of the world as soon as practicable on a global and non-discriminatory basis, Convinced of the need to prepare the way for the establishment of effective operational satellite communication, 1.
9. lappuse - Presidential action documents as may be appropriate under Section 201 (a) of the Act, make necessary recommendations to the President in connection therewith, and keep the President currently informed with respect to the carrying out of the Act.
9. lappuse - ... so exercise his authority as to help attain coordinated and efficient use of the electromagnetic spectrum and the technical compatibility of the system with existing communications facilities both in the United States and abroad.
1. lappuse - The new and expanded telecommunication services are to be made available as promptly as possible and are to be extended to provide global coverage at the earliest practicable date. In effectuating this program, care and attention will be directed toward providing such services to economically less developed countries and areas as well as those more highly developed, toward efficient and economical use of the electromagnetic frequency spectrum, and...