Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance adjustments ADMINISTRATIVE agent allowance amended amount Announcement application Association authority basis bonds Bulletin capital certificate claim Commissioner computed considered contained convention corporation Court deduction delegate Department determined director district dividends effect election employee excise tax exemption extension Federal filed foreign Form Foundation fund gift gross held holding income tax individual interest Internal Revenue Code Internal Revenue Service issued January limitation loss manufacturer matters meaning ment month officer operating Orders organization otherwise paid paragraph payment period person prescribed prior Procedure provisions Public Laws published purchaser received records refund Register regulations relating reported respect Revenue Ruling securities shares sold stamps statement Statutory Subpart tax imposed taxable taxpayer term thereof tion transfer Treasury Decisions trust United
42. lappuse - partnership" Includes a syndicate, group, pool, Joint venture, or other unincorporated organization, through or by means of which any business, financial operation, or venture is carried on, and which Is not, within the meaning of this title, a trust or estate or a corporation; and the term "partner" Includes member In such a syndicate, group, pool, joint venture, or organization.
21. lappuse - In the case of oil and gas wells the allowance for depletion under section 23 (m) shall be 27 y2 per centum of the gross Income from the property during the taxable year, excluding from such gross income an amount equal to any rents or royalties paid or Incurred by the taxpayer In respect of the property.
34. lappuse - ... an educational organization which normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly carried on...
30. lappuse - Massachusetts 23 Michigan 24 Minnesota 25 Mississippi 26 Missouri 27 Montana 28 Nebraska 29 Nevada 30 New Hampshire 31 New Jersey 32 New Mexico 33 New York 34 North Carolina 35 North Dakota 36 Ohio 37 Oklahoma 38...
23. lappuse - SEC. 6001. Notice or regulations requiring records, statements, and special returns. Every person liable for any tax imposed by this title, or for the collection thereof, shall keep such records, render such statements, make such returns, and comply with such rules and regulations as the Secretary or his delegate may from time to time prescribe.
15. lappuse - Service performed by a duly ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister of a church in the exercise of his ministry or by a member of a religious order in the exercise of duties required by such order...
20. lappuse - If property (as a result of its destruction in whole or in part, theft, seizure, or requisition or condemnation or threat or imminence thereof...
43. lappuse - Secretary may by regulations prescribe, and shall include in the return the names and addresses of the individuals who would be entitled to share in the net income if distributed and the amount of the distributive share of each individual. The return shall be sworn to by any one of the partners.
69. lappuse - Statutory provisions; extension of time for filing returns. SEC. 6081. Extension of time for filing returns -(a) General rule. The Secretary or his delegate may grant a reasonable extension of time for filing any return, declaration, statement, or other document required by this title or by regulations. Except in the case of taxpayers who are abroad, no such extension shall be for more than 6 months.
23. lappuse - Employee. For purposes of this chapter, the term "employee" means (1) Any officer of a corporation; or (2) Any individual who, under the usual common law rules applicable in determining the employer-employee relationship, has the status of an employee...