Office of Telecommunications Policy Overview: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Communications of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, First Session ... March 13, 1975
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Communications
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975 - 79 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities addition Administration agencies amended Answer appropriate assignment Assistant authority bill branch broadcasting budget cable carrier Chairman channels Commission Committee communications competition completed concern conducted Conference Congress consideration considered continuing coordination cost decision Department designed determine direct Director economic effective efforts EGER emergency established example Executive existing facilities Federal frequency Frey functions funding going GOLDBERG Government improved industry interest issues legislation license MACDONALD matter measurement meeting ment Office of Telecommunications operation Order participate performance planning present President principal problem proposed public broadcasting question radio receivers recommendations regulation representatives requirements responsibilities result role rules satellite Secretary serve spectrum stations subcommittee submitted technical Telecommunications Policy telephone television tion transmission United warning
70. lappuse - President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, and shall be compensated at the rate now or hereafter provided for Level IV of the Executive Schedule Pay Rates (5 USC 5315).
70. lappuse - Prepared by the President and transmitted to the Senate and the House of Representatives in Congress assembled, April 24, 1958, pursuant to the provisions of the Reorganization Act of 1949, approved June 20, 1949, as amended CIVILIAN MOBILIZATION SECTION 1.
73. lappuse - Director, shall : (a) Perform analysis, engineering and administrative functions, including the maintenance of necessary files and data bases, responsive to the needs of the Director in the performance of his responsibilities for the management of the radio spectrum.
70. lappuse - Sec. 2. Performance of functions of Secretary. The Secretary of the Interior may from time to time make such provisions as he shall deem appropriate authorizing the performance by any other officer, or by any agency or employee, of the Department of the Interior of any function of the Secretary, including any function transferred to the Secretary by the provisions of this reorganization plan.
72. lappuse - ... (2) The Administrator may, after consultation with the Attorney General and the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, and...
56. lappuse - Economic Implications and Interrelationships Arising from Policies and Practices Relating to Customer Interconnection, Jurisdictional Separations and Rate- Structures, Notice of Inquiry, Docket No.
73. lappuse - All executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government are authorized and directed to cooperate with the Committee in its work, and to furnish the Committee such information or the services of such persons as the Committee may require in the performance of its duties.
72. lappuse - ... made only upon recommendation of the Secretary of State and after consultation with the Attorney General and the Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission. SEC. 6.
72. lappuse - Budget concerning the scope and funding of telecommunications programs. (h) Coordinate the development of policy, plans, programs, and standards for the mobilization and use of the Nation's telecommunications resources in any emergency, and be prepared to administer such resources in any emergency under the overall policy direction and planning assumptions of the Director of the Office of Emergency Preparedness.