Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act shall take ACT to amend action added amended to read amount annual application appointed appropriation Approved assessment authorized bonds buildings cation cause cents certificate chapter charge circuit court clerk commission commissioners construction corporation cost council county board county court create determine direct district duties effect upon passage election enact as follows examination exceed expenses five fixed fund highway hundred dollars institution interest issued judge July lands laws less lication license limited manner meeting municipal necessary notice operation otherwise owner paid paragraph party passage and pub person petition proceedings Published Published June purchase receive record relating removed renumbered repealed represented in Senate Senate and Assembly statutes statutes is amended subsection superintendent take effect term therein thereof thousand dollars tion town treasurer unless village Wisconsin
223. lappuse - Nothing contained in the antitrust laws shall be construed to forbid the existence and operation of labor, agricultural, or horticultural organizations, instituted for the purposes of mutual help, and not having capital stock or conducted for profit, or to forbid or restrain individual members of such organizations from lawfully carrying out the legitimate objects thereof; nor shall such organizations, or the members thereof, be held or construed to be illegal combinations or conspiracies in restraint...
592. lappuse - President, upon notice and hearing, for neglect of duty or malfeasance in office, but for no other cause. (b) A vacancy in the Board shall not impair the right of the remaining members to exercise all the powers of the Board, and two members of the Board shall, at all times, constitute a quorum.
543. lappuse - ... corruptly make any false representations concerning the same or concerning the person examined, or who shall willfully and corruptly furnish to any person any special or secret information for the purpose of either improving or injuring the prospects or chances of any person so...
223. lappuse - ... unless necessary to prevent irreparable injury to property, or to a property right, of the party making the application, for which injury there is no adequate remedy at law...
15. lappuse - One member of said board shall be appointed for one year, one for two years, one for three years, one for four years, and one for five years.
706. lappuse - Every conveyance of partnership property and every partnership obligation incurred when the partnership is or will be thereby rendered insolvent, is fraudulent as to partnership creditors, if the conveyance is made or obligation is incurred, (a) To a partner, whether with or without a promise by him to pay partnership debts, or (b) To a person not a partner without fair consideration to the partnership as distinguished from consideration to the individual partners.
675. lappuse - Partners shall render on demand true and full information of all things affecting the partnership to any partner or the legal representative of any deceased partner or partner under legal disability.
302. lappuse - Territory to which such person has fled to cause him to be arrested and secured, and to cause notice of the arrest to be given to the executive authority making such demand, or to the agent of such authority appointed to receive the fugitive, and to cause the fugitive to be delivered to such agent when he shall appear.
679. lappuse - On the death of a limited partner his executor or administrator shall have all the rights of a limited partner for the purpose of settling his estate, and such power as the deceased had to constitute his assignee a substituted limited partner. (2) The estate of a deceased limited partner shall be liable for all his liabilities as a limited partner.
677. lappuse - A limited partner may receive from the partnership the share of the profits or the compensation by way of income stipulated for in the certificate; provided, that after such payment is made, whether from the property of the partnership or that of a general partner, the partnership assets are in excess of all liabilities of the partnership except liabilities to limited partners on account of their contributions and to general partners.