Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance agency alter applicable approved authorized boilers carrying cause certificate certificate of inspection chapter charge Coast Guard Coast Guard official collector Commandant competent construction Convention court crew customs deck deemed determine directed discharge district document duties effective employed engaged engineer entry equipment evidence examination exceeding force foreign Government hundred imprisonment inspection inspectors issued July June Lakes laws least less liable licensed officers load line manner marine marked master mate means ment merchant motorboat navigation necessary offense Omitted operating otherwise owner passengers penalty perform permit person pilot port possesses prescribed proceeding proper provisions of sections pursuant reasonable record registered regulations regulations established Repealed respect Revised Statutes rules and regulations safety seaman Secretary serve steam vessels term thereof thereunder tion United unless vessel vessel subject violation voyage wages waters
102. lappuse - District, which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall contain a provision that no laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by the contract, in the employ of the contractor or any sub-contractor contractIng for any part of said work contemplated, shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day upon such work...
149. lappuse - Director-General. 2. It shall come into force twelve months after the date on which the ratifications of two Members have been registered with the Director-General. 3. Thereafter, this Convention shall come into force for any Member twelve months after the date on which its ratification has been registered.
3. lappuse - Sec. 2. Performance of functions of Secretary. The Secretary of the Interior may from time to time make such provisions as he shall deem appropriate authorizing the performance by any other officer, or by any agency or employee, of the Department of the Interior of any function of the Secretary, Including any function transferred to the Secretary by the provisions of this reorganization plan.
39. lappuse - No person shall operate any motorboat or any vessel in a reckless or negligent manner so as to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. To "operate" means to navigate or otherwise use a motorboat or a vessel.
19. lappuse - ... in the absence or inadequacy thereof, any applicable form of legal action (including actions for declaratory judgments or writs of prohibitory or mandatory injunction or habeas corpus) in any court of competent jurisdiction. Agency action shall be subject to judicial review in civil or criminal proceedings for judicial enforcement except to the extent that prior, adequate, and exclusive opportunity for such review is provided by law.
149. lappuse - A Member which has ratified this Convention may denounce it after the expiration of ten years from the date on which the Convention first comes into force, by an act communicated to the Director-General of the International Labour Office for registration. Such denunciation shall not take effect until one year after the date on which it is registered.
141. lappuse - Every vessel making voyages from a port in the United States to any foreign port, or being of the burden of seventy-five tons, or upward, from a port on the Atlantic to a port on the Pacific, or vice versa...
36. lappuse - The rules concerning lights shall be complied with in all weathers from sunset, to sunrise, and during such time no other lights which may be mistaken for the prescribed lights shall be exhibited.
14. lappuse - States; or (2) a matter relating to agency management or personnel or to public property, loans, grants, benefits, or contracts. (b) General notice of proposed rule making shall be published in the Federal Register, unless persons subject thereto are named and either personally served or otherwise have actual notice thereof in accordance with law.