Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
academic activities addition Administration advancement agencies Agriculture allotted American amount appropriations areas assistance Association Author Based Bureau career Center Chapter City classes college president colleges and universities concerning Considers cooperative courses Defense dent Department described Discusses District duties educational programs engineering Estimated experience faculty Federal funds field foreign Free given gives Government graduate grants high school higher education important improve included individual industry inservice institutions instruction interest Island language materials mathematics meet ment Michigan North offered Office operation opportunities organization participating percent personnel physical practical preparation present problems professional Professor projects qualifications received reported responsibility Review salaries selection staff Table teachers teaching Territory tion trustees types United University various vocational Washington women York
12. lappuse - Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. Our requirements for world leadership, our hopes for economic growth, and the demands of citizenship itself in an era such as this all require the maximum development of every young American's capacity. The human mind is our fundamental resource.
162. lappuse - ... (d) Competition to the extent necessary to assure the sound development of an air-transportation system properly adapted to the needs of the foreign and domestic commerce of the United States, of the Postal Service, and of the national defense; (e) The regulation of air commerce in such manner as to best promote its development and safety; and (f) The encouragement and development of civil aeronautics.
172. lappuse - ... to initiate and support basic scientific research in the mathematical, physical, medical, biological, engineering, and other sciences, by making contracts or other arrangements (including grants, loans, and other forms of assistance) for the conduct of such basic scientific research and to appraise the impact of research upon industrial development and upon the general welfare...
85. lappuse - RUTLEDGE, SAMUEL A. The Development of Guiding Principles for the Administration of Teachers Colleges and Normal Schools. Contributions to Education, No. 449. New York: Bureau of Publications, Teachers College, Columbia University, 1930. 107 p.
77. lappuse - In (1) nonprofit schools of high school grade and under, and (2) nonprofit nursery schools, child-care centers, settlement houses, summer camps, and similar nonprofit institutions devoted to the care and training of children. For the purposes of this section "united States" means the 50 States and the District of Columbia.
72. lappuse - For junior and senior high school teachers, the appendices of the report of the Commission on Mathematics of the College Entrance Examination Board.
32. lappuse - Agriculture and paid in the manner hereinbefore provided, in the proportion which the rural population of each State bears to the total rural population of all the States...
22. lappuse - United States for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce. Such promulgation shall be conclusive for each of the two fiscal years in the period beginning July 1 next succeeding such promulgation...