Sale and Transmission of Power (Bureau of Reclamation, Central Valley Project, California): Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Eighty-sixth Congress, Second Session
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1960 - 338 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional agencies agreed allocation amount annual arrangement August BARRY basis Bureau Bureau of Reclamation California Central Valley project Chairman charge city of Redding committee concerning Congress construction contract Contractor cooperative correct cost December delivered delivery demand Department determined direct service discount DOMINY DUGAN effect energy estimated existing facilities fact Federal figure firm power follows Gas & Electric give going Government hearings increase indicated INDRITZ interest Interior January July kilowatt-hours kilowatts letter lines load losses matter maximum month monthly Moss Municipal necessary needs obtain operation Pacific Gas parties percent period plant possible power and energy preference customers present Public Utility question reason receive Reclamation record Regional request responsibility Roseville Sacramento savings serve Shasta SMITH statement subcommittee supply tion transmission Trinity United Utility District wheeling
319. lappuse - ... employment, upgrading, demotion or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship. The contractor agrees to post in conspicuous places, available to employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the contracting officer setting forth the provisions of this nondiscrimination clause.
286. lappuse - Contractors upon contracts or sales secured or made through bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business.
322. lappuse - Electric power and energy generated at reservoir projects under the control of the War Department and in the opinion of the Secretary of War not required in the operation of such projects shall be delivered to the Secretary of the Interior...
277. lappuse - ... for each laborer or mechanic for every calendar day in which such employee is required or permitted to labor more than eight hours upon said work without receiving compensation computed in accordance with this article, and all penalties thus imposed shall be withheld for the use and benefit of the Government...
288. lappuse - In connection with the performance of work under this contract, the Contractor agrees not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, or national origin. The aforesaid provision shall include, but not be limited to, the following : employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer ; recruitment or recruitment advertising ; layoff or termination ; rates of pay or other forms of compensation ; and selection for training, including apprenticeship.
284. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that it has not employed any person to solicit or secure this contract upon any agreement for a commission, percentage, brokerage. or contingent fee.
281. lappuse - No Member of or Delegate to Congress or Resident Commissioner shall be admitted to any share or part of this contract or to any benefit that may arise herefrom, but this restriction shall not be construed to extend to this contract if made with a corporation or company for Its general benefit.
281. lappuse - Where the operations of this contract extend beyond the current fiscal year, the contract is made contingent upon Congress making the necessary appropriation for expenditures hereunder after such current year shall have expired. In case such appropriation as may be necessary to carry out this contract is not made, the contractor hereby release- the United Steles from all liability due to the failure of Congress to make such appropriation.