120. lappuse - I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt : open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
125. lappuse - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from Heaven ; but my Father giveth you the true Bread from Heaven. For the Bread of God is He Which cometh down from Heaven, and giveth Life unto the world.
116. lappuse - And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
43. lappuse - And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.
48. lappuse - An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen : in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
120. lappuse - And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin ; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
124. lappuse - And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
116. lappuse - And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, 14 That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.
60. lappuse - Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel : and they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.
104. lappuse - I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him ; yea, I have made him.