Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance achieve action activities adopted Affairs agencies agreed agreement Alliance American Foreign Policy appropriate Assembly assistance authorities Bank capital Charter Committee concerned Conference considered continue contributions cooperation Council countries Current December delegations Department Documents economic Economic and Social effective efforts established Europe European exchange Federal field financing forces France French Fund further German Government hope human important improve increase institutions Inter-American interest Issued Johnson July June Latin American March means measures meeting ment military million Ministers nuclear operation Organization Panama participation Party peace period plans political possible present President principles problems production progress proposed question relations Representative Republic resolution respect Secretary side social Soviet Special Statement territory Text tion trade Treaty Union United Nations
106. lappuse - The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government ; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
101. lappuse - All peoples have the right of self-determination; by virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
102. lappuse - Nothing in this Convention may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein or at their limitation to a greater extent than is provided for in the Convention.
581. lappuse - Chairman of the Assembly of Heads of State and Government of the Organization of African Unity shall draw lots to decide the names of those members referred to in Article 36.
129. lappuse - Secretary-General for information purposes, subject to such limitation as security and constitutional considerations may require, statistical and other information of a technical nature relating to economic, social, and educational conditions...
95. lappuse - Fair wages and equal remuneration for work of equal value without distinction of any kind, In particular women being guaranteed conditions of work not inferior to those enjoyed by men, with equal pay for equal work...
105. lappuse - Every citizen shall have the right and the opportunity, without any of the distinctions mentioned in article 2 and without unreasonable restrictions: (a) To take part in the conduct of public affairs, directly or through freely chosen representatives...
575. lappuse - To eradicate all forms of colonialism from Africa; and e. To promote international cooperation, having due regard to the Charter of the United Nations and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.