Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activities added administration adoption agency agreement amended amount applicable appropriate approved assistance attained August authorized basis beginning calendar carry child clause Code collected Commissioner of Social costs deemed defined in section described determined disability effective eligible employee employment enactment ending entitled equal established exclusion extent facility Federal filed finds fiscal furnished grant hospital income increase individual individual's insurance benefits Internal Revenue Code January less means meet ment month monthly necessary nursing organization otherwise paid paragraph parent payable payment percent performed period person preceding prior procedures pursuant quarter reason received reduced referred regulations relating request resident respect retirement Secretary Social Security Social Security Administration specified spouse struck subparagraph subsection substituted term tion Trust Fund United wages
129. lappuse - Service performed by a duly ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister of a church in the exercise of his ministry or by a member of a religious order in the exercise of duties required by such order...
703. lappuse - It is further provided that an individual . . . shall be determined to be under a disability only if his physical or mental impairment or impairments are of such severity that he is not only unable to do his previous work but cannot, considering his age, education, and work experience, engage in any other kind of substantial gainful work which exists in the national economy...
663. lappuse - For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State...
613. lappuse - Any vacancy in the Commission shall not affect its powers, but shall be filled in the same manner in which the original appointment was made.
515. lappuse - For such purpose such obligations may be acquired (1) on original issue at the issue price, or (2) by purchase of outstanding obligations at the market price. The purposes for which obligations of the United States may be issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, are hereby extended to authorize the issuance at par of special obligations exclusively to the Fund.
535. lappuse - includes" and "including" when used in a definition contained in this Act shall not be deemed to exclude other things otherwise within the meaning of the term defined.
674. lappuse - ... board, state plans for aid to the blind. State Plans for Aid to the Blind Sec. 10O2. (a) A state plan for aid to the blind must (1) provide that it shall be in effect in all political subdivisions of the state, and, if administered by them, be mandatory upon them; (2) provide for financial participation by the state; (3) either provide for the establishment or designation of a single state agency to administer the plan, or provide for the establishment or designation of a single state agency...
664. lappuse - Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan; (6) provide that the State agency will make such reports, in such form and containing such information, as the Secretary may from time to time require, and comply with such provisions as the Secretary may from time to time find necessary to assure the correctness and verification of such reports...
2. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...