Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according action aforesaid allowed amount appear application appointed Approved authorized body bond cause cents certificate claim clerk collected conviction copy corporation costs Council county commissioners debts deeds deemed defendant delivered demand directed district dollars duties effect election entering exceeding execution executor or administrator filed fined five give granted guardian guilty hold hundred dollars imprisoned interest issue jail judge judgment jurors jury justice keep lands less letters license manner meeting necessary notice oath offense otherwise paid party payment peace perform person or persons petition possession present probate court proceedings proper punished real estate receive record refuse rendered Representatives reside respective road served sheriff suit term Territory of Wyoming therein thereof treasurer United warrant writ writing
3. lappuse - He is at this time transporting large armies of foreign mercenaries to complete the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of cruelty and perfidy, scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the head of a civilized nation.
9. lappuse - Vice-President, declaring what officer shall then act as President, and such officer shall act accordingly, until the disability be removed, or a President shall be elected. 7. The President shall, at stated times, receive for his services a compensation, which shall neither be increased...
6. lappuse - Each House shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy ; and the Yeas and Nays of the Members of either House on any question shall, at the Desire of one fifth of those Present, be entered on the Journal.
508. lappuse - The court may determine any controversy between parties before it, when it can be done without prejudice to the rights of others, or by saving their rights; but when a complete determination of the controversy cannot be had without the presence of other parties, the court must then order them to be brought in...
8. lappuse - ... 2. The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when, in cases of rebellion or invasion, the public safety may require it. 3. No bill of attainder or ex post facto law shall be passed. 4. No capitation or other direct tax shall be laid, unless in proportion to the census or enumeration hereinbefore directed to be taken.
506. lappuse - Every action must be prosecuted in the name of the real party in interest, except that an executor or administrator, a trustee of an express trust...
11. lappuse - Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
23. lappuse - That a delegate to the house of representatives of the United States, to serve for the term of two years, who shall be a citizen of the United States, may be elected by the voters qualified to elect members of the legislative assembly...
2. lappuse - For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offenses...
527. lappuse - The court may, either before or after judgment, in furtherance of justice, and on such terms as may be proper, amend any pleading, process, or proceeding by adding or striking out the name of any party, or by correcting a mistake in the name of a party, or a mistake in any other respect...