Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according afterwards American ancient animals appear appointed army authority became become body called capital cause character chief Christian church common considerable consists contains court death died direction early elected England English entered especially established existence extensive fact force four France French give given held important interest iron island Italy James John judge kind king known land language latter less lived lord means native natural obtained organs original party passed period persons possession practice present president principal produced published received regarded remained river Roman rule Scotland sent sometimes studied success taken term tion town United usually various whole
152. lappuse - I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
165. lappuse - Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that ' dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me ; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children...
330. lappuse - And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name ; and we forbade him, because he followeth not with us. 50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not : for he that is not against us is for us.
382. lappuse - This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
152. lappuse - I have voluntarily given no aid, countenance, counsel, or encouragement to persons engaged in armed hostility thereto; that I have neither sought nor accepted nor attempted to exercise the functions of any office whatever, under any authority or pretended authority in hostility to the United States...
325. lappuse - But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?
294. lappuse - And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were -possessed with devils, and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
286. lappuse - I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible ; and in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made...