Trade Reform: Hearings, Ninety-third Congress, First Session, on H.R. 6767, The Trade Reform Act of 1973, 1-2. sējumi
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973 - 5317 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abroad action additional adjustment agreement agricultural allow amended American amount apply appropriate assistance Association authority balance barriers basis believe benefit bill cause Chairman changes Committee competitive concerned Congress continue corporation cost Council countries deal Department determination developing countries dollar domestic duty economic effect employment existing exports Federal foreign GATT give going Government granted hearings import import relief impose income increase industry injury interest investment John legislation letter limitation major Manufacturers Means ment million negotiations payments percent period preferences present President problem proposed question quotas reason received reduce Reform Representative request respect restrictions result rules Secretary Secretary SHULTZ statement Subsection Tariff Commission term tion trade trade agreement Trade Expansion Act treatment United VANIK workers
197. lappuse - Director is of the opinion that the said article is being imported into the United States in such quantities or under such circumstances as to threaten to impair the national security...
120. lappuse - Commission shall promptly make an investigation to determine whether an article is being imported into the United States in such increased quantities as to be a substantial cause of serious injury, or the threat thereof, to the domestic industry producing an article like or directly competitive with the imported article.
197. lappuse - States in such quantities or under such circumstances as to threaten to impair the national security as set forth in this section, he shall take such action, and for such time, as he deems necessary to adjust the imports of such article and its derivatives so that such imports will not so threaten to impair the national security.
362. lappuse - Communist-action organization" means (a) any organization in the United States (other than a diplomatic representative or mission of a foreign government accredited as such by the Department of State) which (i) is substantially directed, dominated, or controlled by the foreign government or foreign organization controlling the world Communist movement...
327. lappuse - No state may lay imposts or duties on imports or exports without the consent of congress ; and 5.
148. lappuse - existing on July 1, 1934", as applied to a rate of duty, refers to the rate of duty (however established, and even though temporarily suspended by Act of Congress or otherwise) existing on such date. (6) The term "existing...
76. lappuse - ... shall be subject to termination or withdrawal, upon due notice, at the end of a period specified in the agreement. Such period shall be not more than 3 years from the date on which the agreement becomes effective. If the agreement is not terminated or withdrawn from at the end of the period so specified, it shall be subject to termination or withdrawal thereafter upon not more than 6 months
325. lappuse - If Congress shall lay down by legislative act an intelligible principle to which the person or body authorized to fix such rates is directed to conform, such legislative action is not a forbidden delegation of legislative power.
128. lappuse - No disbursing officer shall, in the absence of gross negligence or intent to defraud the United States, be liable with respect to any payment by him under this...
327. lappuse - And while this rule in respect of treaties is established by the express language of clause 2, article VI, of the Constitution, the same rule would result in the case of all international compacts and agreements from the very fact that complete power over international affairs is in the National Government and is not and cannot be subject to any curtailment or interference on the part of the several States.