Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accept Actual Cost Adopted Agents agreed agreement allowance apply ARTICLE Association of Railroad barrels bills boxes broken bulk called Car Service cars loaded Central Association cents charge Chicago Chief Interchange Inspector Cincinnati Cleveland Columbus condition connecting constitute defects delivering line delivering road delivery diem Division doors duties effective elected empty car Executive Committee expense forwarding freight freight rate furnish govern grain handled held houses Indianapolis Inspection intermediate switching Iron Joint lading loaded loaded car Louis Louisville March meeting Michigan missing movement necessary notice notify Operating owners participating parties performed President Railroad Officers Railway receipt receiving line receiving road record regular repairs representative RESOLUTION Resolved responsible returned sacks Secretary side Standing Committee Stock switching charge switching limits switching road terminal switching Toledo tracks transfer unless unloaded Vice-President vote yard
163. lappuse - The duties of the President shall be to preside at all meetings of the Association and of the Executive Committee, and he shall have general charge of the affairs of the Association.
236. lappuse - ... shall perform the duties of the president and when so acting, shall have all the powers of and be subject to all the restrictions upon the president. The vice president shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to him by the president or by the board of directors.
235. lappuse - The principal duties of the President shall be to preside at all meetings of the...
86. lappuse - This Constitution may be amended at any meeting by a two-thirds vote of the fraternities represented in the Conference.
77. lappuse - ... appeal in which he is directly or indirectly interested in a personal or financial way.10 5. CONDUCT OF MEETINGS. All meetings shall be open to the public. The chairman or in his absence the vice-chairman, may administer oaths or compel the attendance of witnesses. The order of business at meetings shall be as follows: (a) roll call; (b) reading of minutes of previous meeting; (c) reports of committees; (d) unfinished business; (e) hearing of cases; (f) new business.
163. lappuse - That it shall be the duty of the vice president to perform all the duties of the president, in case of his absence or disability.
165. lappuse - At all meetings of the Association the order of proceedings shall be as follows: (a) Roll Call. (b) Reading of Minutes of Previous Meeting. (c) Unfinished Business. (d) Reading of Correspondence. (e) Reports from Committees. (f) New Business. (g) Election of Officers, (h) Installation of Officers, (i) Adjournment.
8. lappuse - ... a member by a two-thirds vote of the members present at any regular meeting of the Club or at a special meeting if the officer be given thirty days' notice of such meeting and an opportunity to defend himself.
165. lappuse - At any meeting of the board of trustees a majority of the trustees shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business, but a less number may adjourn from time to time...