Compilation of Securities Laws Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Energy and Commerce: Including Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accordance action agency agent amended amount application assets association authority bank Board broker or dealer centum certificate clearing agency Commission contained contract copy corporation court deemed determine directly directors effect employee engaged exempt Federal filed finds government securities hearing holders holding company indenture institution investment company issued issuer limited loan mails material means meeting ment municipal securities necessary or appropriate notice obligations offer officer operations organization otherwise outstanding paragraph participation payment period person prescribe principal prior proceeding proposed protection of investors provisions public interest purchase pursuant reasonable records registered registration statement regulatory relating request respect rules and regulations securities dealer securities exchange sion SIPC specified statement subsection term thereof thereunder tion transactions transfer trustee underwriter United unlawful unless violation voting
253. lappuse - ... security", or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.
372. lappuse - Is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
321. lappuse - Commission, there to produce records, if so ordered, or to give testimony touching the matter under investigation or in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof.
269. lappuse - ... or any rule or regulation thereunder or any undertaking contained in a registration statement as provided in subsection (d) of Section 15 of this title, which statement was at the time and in the light of the circumstances under which it was made false or misleading with respect to any material fact...
490. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
145. lappuse - Territory or other place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, to enjoin such acts or practices, and upon a proper showing a permanent or temporary injunction or restraining order shall be; granted without bond.
401. lappuse - Each agency, in accordance with published rules, shall make available for public inspection and copying (A) final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases; (B) those statements of policy and interpretations which have been adopted by the agency and are not published in the Federal Register...
63. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any person, directly or indirectly, by the use of any means or instrumentality of interstate commerce, or of the mails or of any facility of any national securities exchange...
200. lappuse - No provision of this title imposing any liability shall apply to any act done or omitted in good faith in conformity with any rule, regulation, or order of the Commission, notwithstanding that such rule, regulation, or order may, after such act or omission, be amended or rescinded or be determined by judicial or other authority to be invalid for any reason.
16. lappuse - ... (2) to obtain money or property by means of any untrue statement of a material fact or any omission to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in the light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading...