Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities adequate Administration agencies aide American areas Asian Assistant Association benefits blind Center Chairman Chief Committee Conference on Aging Consultant consumer continue Council deaf Delegates Department of Health Development Director discussion Division Economic Education elderly employment established Executive existing facilities Federal Federal Government funds Government groups Health Service homes income increase Indian individual Institute Labor legislation levels living major Maryland Medical meet ment Mental Health Michigan minority National needs nursing Office older persons opportunities organizations participation planning present President problems Professor programs projects RECOMMENDATION Recorder Rehabilitation Service representatives Research responsibility retirement roles rural School serve Session Social and Rehabilitation Social Security Social Security Administration society speaking Special Special Concerns standards Studies Subsection tion transportation United University Vice Chairman volunteer Washington Welfare White House Conference workers York youth
11. lappuse - Efficient community services which provide social assistance in a coordinated manner and which are readily available when needed. (9) Immediate benefit from proven research knowledge which can sustain and improve health and happiness. (10) Freedom, independence, and the free exercise of individual initiative in planning and managing their own lives.
221. lappuse - Religion's concern with human dignity at every stage in the span of life derives from the fact that each individual is created in the image of God. As a consequence, religion seeks to build a living fellowship of believers in which the aging find and share the true benefits of being a part of the household of God. It is this conviction which likewise demands a concern for such matters as the maintenance of social welfare institutions by religious bodies and the proper conduct of those sponsored by...
25. lappuse - The Center for the Health Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles, California Samuel Granick, Clinical Psychologist and Director of Research, Philadelphia Psychiatric Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania E.
37. lappuse - HR 15927 and urge that favorable action on this legislation be expedited. The most important problem facing older Americans today is the lack of economic security in retirement. As delegates to the Income Section of the 1971 White House Conference on Aging put it : "There Is no substitute for income if people are to be free to exercise choices in their style of life.
82. lappuse - ... continued purpose, growth, and meaning ? RECOMMENDATION To deal with the questions discussed above, the Advisory Council offers this recommendation : That an independent agency for the aging directed by the Assistant on Aging to the President be established within the Office of the President with the authority and funding levels and full-time staff needed to formulate and administer policy, coordinate, and monitor programs within and among those departments which have a direct concern...
25. lappuse - National Center for Health Services Research and Development, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, Public Health Service, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Rockville, Maryland Frank C.
82. lappuse - At all levels of government, a central office on aging should be established in the Office of the Chief Executive, with responsibility for coordinating all programs and activities dealing with the aging, fostering coordination between governmental and nongovernmental programs directly and indirectly engaged in the provision of services, and for planning, monitoring and evaluating services and programs.
233. lappuse - The Institute of Criminal Law and Procedure of the Georgetown University Law Center also accepted an invitation to membership on the Planning Committee.