Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
72 Stat accordance addition alcohol amended amount application approved ATF officer authorized beverage bond bonded premises bottling brand certificate chapter claim completely containers contents copy covering customs dealer denatured alcohol denatured spirits designated determined Director distilled spirits district explosive export facilities filed firearm Form formula gallons gauge identification ignated at 40 importer internal revenue issued label less licensed liquors loss manner manufacturer marked materials means ment notice operations original otherwise packages paid paragraph payment percent period permit permittee person plant premises prepared prescribed proof proprietor pursuant quantity receipt received records rectified Redes regional regulatory administrator regulations relating removed request respect retail special tax specially denatured specified stamp statement storage submitted Subpart surety tank thereof tion transfer United unless wine withdrawal
384. lappuse - Board, its member, agent, or agency, shall be paid the same fees and mileage that are paid witnesses in the courts of the United States, and witnesses whose depositions are taken and the persons taking the same shall severally be entitled to the same fees as are paid for like services in the courts of the United States.
105. lappuse - Restrictions on examination of taxpayer. No taxpayer shall be subjected to unnecessary examination or investigations, and only one inspection of a taxpayer's books of account shall be made for each taxable year unless the taxpayer requests otherwise or unless the Secretary or his delegate, after investigation, notifies the taxpayer in writing that an additional inspection is necessary.
105. lappuse - Bureau at a time and place named in the summons and to produce such books, papers, records, or other data, and to give such testimony, under oath, as may be relevant or material to such inquiry; and take such testimony of the person concerned, under oath, as may be relevant or material to such inquiry.
280. lappuse - State for carrying on such trade or business within such State, or in any manner to authorize the commencement or continuance of such trade or business contrary to the laws of such State or In places prohibited by municipal law; nor shall the payment of any such tax be held to prohibit any State from placing a duty or tax on the same trade or business, for State or other purposes.
175. lappuse - For purposes of this section, "commerce" means travel, trade, traffic, commerce, transportation, or communication among the several States, or between the District of Columbia and any State, or between any foreign country or any territory or possession and any State or the District of Columbia, or between points in the same State but through any other State or the District of Columbia or a foreign country.
176. lappuse - State" includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the possessions of the United States (not including the Canal Zone). (3) The term "firearm" means (A) any weapon (including a starter gun) which will or is designed to or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive...
105. lappuse - ... or premises, or any wall or partition thereof, or belonging thereto, or other place, to search for any pipe, cock, private conveyance, or utensil; and, upon finding any such pipe or conveyance...
105. lappuse - ... and the certificate of service signed by the person serving the summons shall be evidence of the facts it states on the hearing of an application for the enforcement of the summons. When the summons requires the production of books, papers, records, or other data, it shall be sufficient if such books, papers, records, or other data are described with reasonable certainty.
342. lappuse - Special taxes shall be imposed as of the first day of July in each year, or on commencing any trade or business on which such tax is imposed. In the former case, the tax shall be reckoned for one year, and in the latter, it shall be reckoned proportionately from the...