Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accountability achievement action activities amount Appendix application appropriate approved areas assess authorized average cational changes Chapter 1 program conduct consultation Department of Education described determination developed Directors disadvantaged distribution educational agency educationally deprived children effect Elementary and Secondary eligible equal evaluation extent findings fiscal funds gains give grade level implementation increase individual instructional interpreting kind LEAs least local educational agency means measures meet meet the requirements ments needing improvement needs Normal Curve Equivalents Number operate paragraph parental involvement parents parents of participating participating participating children particularly Percent Percent Yes percentile performance standard period program improvement PUBLIC LAW pupils receive regional regulations reported requirements satisfied scale school districts School Improvement Amendments schoolwide projects scores Secretary served STAT submit subsection SURVEY TABLE tion Title track
21. lappuse - State may, within sixty days after notice of such action, file with the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which such State is located a petition for review of that action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Secretary. The Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
21. lappuse - Commissioner may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
23. lappuse - State, local, or other non-Federal funds that would in the absence of such grant be made available for the maintenance of such program, and will in no event supplant such State, local, or other non-Federal funds.
20. lappuse - J 103 or $2,000, whichever is greater. (2) that, to the extent consistent with the number of educationally deprived children in the school district of the local educational agency who are enrolled in private elementary and secondary schools, such agency has made provision for including special educational services and arrangements (such as dual enrollment, educational radio and television, and mobile educational services and equipment) in which such children can participate...
21. lappuse - Pending final resolution of any investigation or complaint that could result in a determination under this subsection, the Secretary may withhold from the allocation of the affected State educational agency the amount the Secretary estimates would be necessary to pay the cost of services described in subparagraph (A).
22. lappuse - Commissioner) of that agency and the State with respect to the provision of free public education by that agency for the preceding fiscal year was not less than such combined fiscal effort for that purpose for the second preceding fiscal year.
21. lappuse - Secretary's final action after a proceeding under subparagraph (A) of this paragraph, it may, within 60 days after notice of such action, file with the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which such State is located a petition for review of that action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Secretary.
20. lappuse - If a local educational agency is prohibited by law from providing for the participation in special programs for educationally deprived children enrolled in private elementary and secondary schools...
23. lappuse - ... increase the level of funds that would, in the absence of such Federal funds, be made available from non-Federal sources for the education of pupils participating in programs and projects assisted under this chapter and in no case may such funds be so used as to supplant such funds from such non-Federal sources.