Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance activity actuarial adjustment administrative agencies agree allocation allocation base amended amount applicable appropriate assigned awards base basis benefits Board business unit capital assets charged clause Code commentators companies computation concern considered consistent continuation contract contractor cost accounting period Cost Accounting Standards cost input counting covered criteria defense definition depreciation determined direct directly Disclosure Statement effective date employee ERISA established estimated exemption expressed facilities FEDERAL REGISTER final cost objectives fiscal fund G&A expense gains Government home office identified included indirect cost individual interest inventory issues labor liability losses material measure ment method modified negotiated noted paragraph pension cost performed practices preamble production promulgated proposal publication published reasonable received recognizes records regulations reporting result revised rules segments separate specific Stand subcontract suggested supplement tion tract unallowable
13. lappuse - For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household. §19.735-408 Information not known by employees. If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.
4. lappuse - Person" means an individual, a corporation, a company, an association, a firm, a partnership, a society, a joint stock company, or any other organization or institution. (e) "Special Government employee" means a "special Government employee...
11. lappuse - ... or other particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he is serving as officer, director, trustee, partner or employee, or any person or organization with whom he is negotiating or has any arrangement concerning prospective employment, has a financial interest Shall be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
8. lappuse - State political parties not proscribed by law. (2) Participation in the affairs of or acceptance of an award for a meritorious public contribution or achievement given by a charitable, religious, professional, social, fraternal, nonprofit educational and recreational, public service, or civic organization.
13. lappuse - The interest of a spouse, minor child, or other member of an employee's immediate household is considered to be an interest of the employee. For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household.
13. lappuse - Supplementary statements. Changes in, or additions to, the information contained in an employee's statement of employment and financial interests shall be reported in a supplementary statement as of June 30 each year. If no changes or additions occur, a negative report is required. Notwithstanding the filing of the annual report required by this section, each employee shall at all times avoid acquiring a financial interest that could result, or...
106. lappuse - Congress, following the date on which the plan is transmitted to it ; but only if, between the date of transmittal and the expiration of such sixty-day period there has not been passed by either of the two Houses, by the affirmative vote of a majority of the authorized membership of that House...
5. lappuse - An employee shall avoid any action, whether or not specifically prohibited by this subpart, which might result in, or create the appearance of: (a) Using public office for private gain; (b) Giving preferential treatment to any person; (c) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (d) Losing complete independence or impartiality; (e) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (f ) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
7. lappuse - ... that the interest is not so substantial as to be deemed likely to affect the integrity of the services which the Government may expect from such officer or employee...