« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
also without, reissue.
266. Force of the Commissioner's
methods of their acquisition.
273. Title by occupancy.
274. Title by assignment.
275. Characteristics, authentication,
and effect of assignments.
276. Dormant assignments.
277. Assignments of rights of action
for past infringements.
278. Construction of assignments.
279. Reformation of assignments.
280. Assignments of extensions.
281. Recording and notice.
282. Warranty of title.
283. No implied warranty of validity.
284. Express warranties of validity.
285. Equitable titles, how created.
286. Equitable titles, how treated.
tion as illustrated by the case of
the Cawood patent.
343. As illustrated by the Driven-
in equivalents, stated and con-
sidered in the light of the
views of Justice CLIFFORD.
355. The same question considered
in the light of the cases of Mason
o. Graham and Clough v. Mfg.
356. The same question considered
in the light of sundry Circuit
357. The same question considered
in the light of the case of Potter
344. As illustrated by Blanchard's
patent for turning irregular
345. As illustrated by Hayden's
346. As illustrated by the case of
Burr o. Duryee.