Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities added Administration agency amended amended by Order amount appeal application appropriate approval assigned Assistant Attorney authority Board Bureau Chapter charge Civil claim classified Code compliance concerning conduct contain Control copies court criminal decision Department Department of Justice designated determination direct Director Division documents duties effect employee employment Enforcement Environmental established examiner Executive exemption Federal filed final foreign functions Government grant head hearing individual institution interest involved issued limited material matters means ment Naturalization notice Office Order original otherwise paragraph parole party payment period person prior prisoner procedures proceedings proposed pursuant reasonable received recipient record referred Regional registration regulations relating release representative request respect responsible revised Rights served Service specific statement submitted Subpart supervision term thereof tion United unless
192. lappuse - Columbia, from any source other than the Government of the United States, except as may be contributed out of the treasury of any State, county, or municipality...
178. lappuse - Department official or his designee will so inform the recipient and the matter will be resolved by informal means whenever possible. If it has been determined that the matter cannot be resolved by informal means, action will be taken as provided for in § 80.8.
198. lappuse - Uphold the Constitution, laws, and legal regulations of the United States and of all governments therein and never be a party to their evasion.
198. lappuse - Remedial action may include, but is not limited to: (1) Changes in assigned duties; (2) Divestment by the employee or special Government employee of his conflicting interest; (3) Disciplinary action; or (4) Disqualification for a particular assignment.
125. lappuse - Restricted Data' means all data concerning (1) design, manufacture, or utilization of atomic weapons; (2) the production of special nuclear material ; or (3) the use of special nuclear material in the production of energy, but shall not include data declassified or removed from the Restricted Data category pursuant to section 142.
190. lappuse - Government employee, participates personally and substantially as a Government officer or employee, through decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation, the rendering of advice, investigation, or otherwise, In a judicial or other proceeding, application, request for a ruling or other determination, contract, claim, controversy, charge, accusation, arrest, or other particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he is serving as officer,...
192. lappuse - Nothing in this part shall be deemed to prohibit an employee from continuing to participate in a bona fide pension, retirement, group life, health, or accident insurance, profit-sharing, stock bonus, or other employee, welfare, or benefit plan maintained by a former employer.
150. lappuse - The Congress authorizes and directs that, to the fullest extent possible: (1) the policies, regulations, and public laws of the United States shall be interpreted and administered in accordance with the policies set forth in this Act...
107. lappuse - As used in this chapter and sections 1346 (b) and 2401 (b) of this title, the term 'Federal agency' includes the executive departments, the military departments, independent establishments of the United States, and corporations primarily acting as instrumentalities or agencies of the United States, but does not include any contractor with the United States. " 'Employee of the government...
110. lappuse - Code, shall be final and conclusive on the claimant, his agent or legal representative and any other person on whose behalf or for whose benefit the claim has been presented, and shall constitute a complete release of any claim against the United States and against any employee of the Government whose act or omission gave rise to the claim, by reason of the same subject matter.