Interior Department Mines and Mining Orientation Briefing: Hearing, Ninety-second Congress, First Session. Hearing Held May 17, 1971, 8-14. sējumi
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Mines and Mining
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1971 - 132 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance acquire adjusted agreement agrees amount applicable ARTICLE assignment authorized average billing Bureau of Mines Buyer calendar cent claim coal Committee concerned CONGRESS THE LIBRARY constructed contained helium continued contract cost demand Department determinations Director DOLE domestic effective energy equipment event Executive extraction facilities Federal fiscal fuel future going Government grade helium helium-gas mixture hereunder industry inspection installed interest Interior Labor land less LIBRARY OF CONGRESS materials mean measurement meter million mineral month natural gas necessary needs notice obligations Office operate otherwise paragraph party payments percent period pipeline plant problems processing production purchase Quantity question reasonable records regulations representative request result Secretary Seller Seller's plant Standard statement studies supply tendered for delivery term termination tests thereof volume
82. lappuse - ... (1) The contractor will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment 'without regard to their race, creed, color or national origin.
82. lappuse - Government under this contract may be assigned to a bank, trust company, or other financing institution, including any Federal lending agency, and may thereafter be further assigned and reassigned to any such institution. Any such assignment or reassignment shall cover all amounts payable under this contract and not already paid, and shall not be made to more than one party, except that any such assignment or reassignment may be made to one party as agent or trustee for two or more parties participating...
84. lappuse - Contractor agrees that there will be delivered under this contract only domestic source end products, except end products: (i) Which are for use outside the United States; (ii) Which the Government determines are not mined, produced, or manufactured in the United States in sufficient and reasonably available commercial quantities and of a satisfactory quality...
102. lappuse - ... shall be computed on a basic day rate of eight hours per day and work in excess of eight hours per day is permitted only upon the condition that every such laborer and mechanic shall be compensated for all hours worked in excess of eight hours per day at not less than one and one-half times the basic rate of pay.
50. lappuse - District, which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall contain a provision that no laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by the contract, in the employ of the contractor or any sub-contractor contractIng for any part of said work contemplated, shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day...
83. lappuse - March 6, 1961, and such other sanctions may be imposed and remedies invoked as provided in the said Executive order or by rule, regulation, or order of the President's Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity, or as otherwise provided by law.
102. lappuse - Labor, such representations and stipulations being subject to all applicable rulings and interpretations of the Secretary of Labor which are now or may hereafter be in effect.
102. lappuse - CONCERNS (a) It Is the policy of the Government as declared by the Congress that a fair proportion of the purchases and contracts for supplies and services for the Government be placed with small business concerns. (b) The Contractor agrees to accomplish the maximum amount of subcontracting to small business concerns that the Contractor finds to be consistent with the efficient performance of this contract. [End of Clause] (b) The Small Business Subcontracting Program...
83. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business.