Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act shall take aforesaid amount annual apply appointed assessment authorized avenue bonds bridge building cause certificate Chap chapter charge clerk collected commissioners common council construction corporation court deem direct directors district duties eighteen hundred election enact as follows entitled An act exceeding execute expenses filed fire five held hereby hereby amended highway hold improvement interest issue justice lands levied manner March meeting ment necessary notice owners paid Passed April payment peace person police president proceed proceedings purchase railroad raised real estate receive record regulations remove represented in Senate respectively road Senate and Assembly street supervisors take effect immediately term thence thereafter thereof thousand dollars three-fifths being present tion town treasurer trustees village vote ward York
955. lappuse - The Society of the Lying-in Hospital of the City of New York" and by that name they and their successors shall and may have continual succession, and shall be persons in law, capable of suing and being sued, pleading and being impleaded, answering and being answered unto, defending and being defended, in all courts and places whatsoever...
1024. lappuse - ... dollars for each offense, and the further penalty of ten dollars for each day that it shall omit or neglect to comply with any of such provisions.
804. lappuse - In case it shall happen at any time, that an election of directors shall not be made on the day designated by the by-laws of said company, when it ought to have been made, the company for that reason shall not be dissolved, but it shall be lawful on any other day to hold...
802. lappuse - ... 2. The capital stock of said corporation shall be fifty thousand dollars, divided into shares of...
934. lappuse - An Act granting the consent of the State of New York to the purchase by the United States of certain lands for the purpose of the erection of a custom house, court-house, or other public building for the use of the United States at Albany, and ceding jurisdiction over the same.
82. lappuse - That in all elections of directors, and in deciding all questions at meetings of shareholders, each shareholder shall be entitled to one vote on each share of stock held by him.
1047. lappuse - Such as shall have been mortgaged to it in good faith, by way of security for loans previously contracted or for moneys due; or, 3.
1015. lappuse - An act to authorize the formation of corporations for manufacturing, mining, mechanical or chemical purposes.