Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional Administrative Advisory agencies allocation amended analysis Appendix applicable appropriate approval areas assignment Assistant authority band broadcasting changes channels characteristics Commission Committee communication Conference continued coordination Defense Department determine direction Director earth effects electronic emergency engineering Enter equipment essential established Executive Order existing facilities Federal Figure Frequency Allocations frequency assignment Frequency Management functions Government improved increased interest interference involved IRAC land mobile levels major matters measures meet million necessary non-Government Office of Telecommunications operations Organization performed planning President problem procedures programs proposed protection radar radiation Radio Conference radio frequency radio services radio spectrum range receivers recommendations Regulations reports represent resource respect responsibilities result safety satellite serve shared significant space specific Stage standards stations studies Table technical Telecommunications Policy tions transmitters United users World
35. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
7. lappuse - ... article is being imported into the United States in such quantities or under such circumstances as to threaten to impair the national security...
21. lappuse - Army air defense units, including the provision of Army forces as required for the defense of the United States against air attack, in accordance with doctrines established by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
7. lappuse - Make recommendations to the President and others as appropriate, with respect to all steps necessary to insure the availability and appropriate utilization of the communications satellite system for general Government purposes in consonance with Section 201 (a) (6) of the Act.
15. lappuse - Union are : a) to maintain and extend international cooperation for the improvement and rational use of telecommunication of all kinds; b) to promote the development of technical facilities and their most efficient operation with a view to improving the efficiency of telecommunication services, increasing their usefulness and making them, so far as possible, generally available to the public; c) to harmonize the actions of nations in the attainment of those common ends.