Oversight Hearings on the New GI Bill: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Education, Training, and Employment of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, First Session, November 19 and 21, 1985
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Education, Training, and Employment
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986 - 433 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
active duty Administration Admiral advertising AFFAIRS Air Force answer application Armed Army Association attract basic believe certification Chairman changes chapter 106 Chief Coast Guard COMMITTEE completed components concerned CONGRESS continue cost course DASCHLE Defense Department Director Educational Assistance Program educational benefits effective efforts eligible Employment enlistment enrolled forms Fund G.I. Bill GI Bill going hearing high school HOUSE impact implementation incentive increase individuals institutions instruction issue July LIBRARY Marine Corps McEwen meet military MONTGOMERY months National Guard National Guard Bureau Navy November opportunity participation percent period personnel present Public questions received record recruiting regarding regulations Representatives reservists responsibility result retention Selected Reserve SENATE serve statement submit testimony Thank transferability units VEAP Veterans young
134. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the subcommittee, it is a privilege for me to appear before you again, and I appreciate this opportunity to discuss with you our appropriation request for fiscal year 1974.
163. lappuse - Director Office of Management and Budget Executive Office Building Washington, DC 20503 Dear Mr. Mclntyre: Recently, a General Accounting Office Report on the Tunnel and Reservoir Project (Chicago Underflow-Plan) , has raised serious misunderstandings about the project. As a result, the Office of Management and...
58. lappuse - Guard and Reserve units and individuals of the Selected Reserves will be prepared to be the Initial and primary source for augmentation of the active forces in any future emergency requiring a rapid and substantial expansion of the active forces.
95. lappuse - I would be pleased to answer your questions. [The prepared statement of Mr.
155. lappuse - It is a privilege for me to appear before you today to express the support of the Department of Defense for the provisions of HR 8954.
324. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the committee, it is indeed a pleasure to appear before you today and to give you a brief word picture of the activities of the Army Ground Forces.
150. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the Committee, it is a distinct pleasure for me to appear before you today to discuss our current active military manpower situation.
200. lappuse - Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities National Association of College and University Business Officers National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges...
165. lappuse - House of Representatives Washington, DC 20515 Dear Mr. Chairman: I am writing in response to your letter of May 8, 1987.