Fish and Wildlife Miscellaneous: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, First Session ....
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1978
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquired acquisition acres activities additional agencies Agreed Measures agreements amendment American amount Antarctic Antarctica application appropriate Association authorized believe bill birds Center Chairman committee concerned Congress conservation Contracting cooperative cost County Delaware Department Director effective enacted endangered species Environmental established fact Falcon Federal fiscal Fish and Wildlife FORSYTHE funds going Government GREENWALT hearings House hunter education hunting important increase indicate interest Interior Island issued lagoons land LEGGETT legislation limited Long marsh meeting ment million National Wildlife native natural organization Parties payments percent permit plants population present problem proposed protection questions ranges received record Representatives request restoration scientific seals Secretary Service South statement subcommittee Swamp Thank Tinicum tion Treaty United Wildlife Refuge
340. lappuse - Russian texts are equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Depositary Governments. Duly certified copies of this Treaty shall be transmitted by the Depositary Governments to the Governments of the signatory and acceding States. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned, duly authorized, have signed this Treaty.
340. lappuse - Treaty and of any modification or amendment thereto. 5. Upon the deposit of instruments of ratification by all the signatory States, the present Treaty shall enter into force for those States and for States which have deposited instruments of accession. Thereafter the Treaty shall enter into force for any acceding State upon the deposit of its instrument of accession.
287. lappuse - State" means any of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, American Samoa, the Virgin Islands, Guam, and the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. (18) The term "State agency...
352. lappuse - ... fixing (a) protected and unprotected species; (b) open and closed seasons; (c) open and closed waters, including the designation of sanctuary areas; (d) size limits for each species; (e) time, methods, and intensity of whaling (including the maximum catch of whales to be taken in any one season) ; (f) types and specifications of gear and apparatus and appliances which may be used; (g) methods of measurement; and (h) catch returns and other statistical and biological records.
336. lappuse - A renunciation or diminution by any contracting party of any basis of claim to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica which it may have whether as a result of its activities or those of its nationals in Antarctica, or otherwise; (C) Prejudicing the position of any contracting party as regards its recognition or nonrecognition of any other state's right of or claim or basis of claim to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica. 2. No acts or activities taking place while the present treaty is in force...
336. lappuse - South Latitude, including all ice shelves, but nothing in the present treaty shall prejudice or in any way affect the rights, or the exercise of the rights, of any state under international law with regard to the high seas within that area.
352. lappuse - Desiring to promote and achieve the objectives of protection, scientific study and rational use of...
336. lappuse - Antarctica or create any rights of sovereignty in Antarctica. No new claim, or enlargement of an existing claim, to territorial sovereignty shall be asserted while the present Treaty is in force. Article V 1. Any nuclear explosions in Antarctica and the disposal there of radioactive waste material shall be prohibited.
338. lappuse - Each Contracting Party which has become a party to the present Treaty by accession under Article XIII shall be entitled to appoint representatives to participate in the meetings referred to in paragraph 1 of the present Article...
285. lappuse - ... satisfactory to the Secretary, but upon forfeiture of any such property to the United States, or the abandonment or waiver of any claim to any such property, it shall be disposed of (other than by sale to the general public) by the Secretary in such a manner, consistent with the purposes of this Act, as the Secretary shall by regulation prescribe.