Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance active duty Added P.L. additional Administration agency agreement allowance Amended P.L. amount annual application appointed appropriate approved Armed Forces authorized basic basis beneficiary benefits carry chapter charged child claim compensation completed considered continuous contract cost course Court death Department dependency described determined disability discharge educational assistance effective election eligible employees employment entitled equal established exceed expenses facility fiscal fund furnished Government granted Health hospital income increased individual institution interest issued less loan means ment military month monthly necessary nursing paid paragraph participant payable payment pension percent perform period person position premiums prescribed pursuant reason receive regulations rehabilitation release Reserve respect result retary Secretary Secretary determines served service-connected specified subchapter submit subsection surviving spouse term tion United veteran
580. lappuse - ... provide for the publication of its reports and decisions in such form and manner as may be best adapted for public information and use, and such authorized publications shall be competent evidence of the reports and decisions of the Commission therein contained, in all Courts of the United States, and of the several States, without any further proof or authentication thereof.
227. lappuse - That in civil cases no writ of subpoena shall issue for witnesses living out of the district in which the court is held at a greater distance than one hundred miles from the place of holding the same without the permission of the trial court being first had upon proper application and cause shown.
553. lappuse - Any of the district courts of the United States within the jurisdiction of which such inquiry is carried on may, in case of contumacy or refusal to obey a subpoena issued to any...
737. lappuse - Sec. 304 (a) Each recipient of assistance under this Act shall keep such records as the Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance...
737. lappuse - ... or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
793. lappuse - Act, shall include the following persons and no others: All members of the Army of the United States, the United States Navy, the Marine Corps, the Air Force, the Coast Guard, and all officers of the Public Health Service detailed by proper authority for duty either with the Army or the Navy. The term "military service...
231. lappuse - ... due to the loss, or loss of use, of both lower extremities, such as to preclude locomotion without the aid of braces, crutches, canes, or a wheelchair...
610. lappuse - To medical personnel to the extent necessary to meet a bona fide medical emergency. (B) To qualified personnel for the purpose of conducting scientific research, management audits, financial audits, or program evaluation, but such personnel may not identify, directly or indirectly, any individual patient in any report of such research, audit, or evaluation, or otherwise disclose patient identities in any manner.
490. lappuse - Disabled veteran" means a , person entitled to disability compensation under laws administered by the Veterans Administration for a disability rated at 30 percentum or more, or a person whose discharge or release from active duty was for a disability incurred or aggravated in line of duty. (6) "Veteran of the Vietnam era...
201. lappuse - III hereof shall ln; deposited and covered into the Treasury to the credit of the United States Government life insurance fund and shall be available for the payment of losses, dividends, refunds, and other benefits provided for under such insurance...