Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accordance action additional Administrator agencies agree Agreement amended American amount application appointed appropriate approved Article assets assistance Assistance Act Association authorized Bank Board of Governors borrower capital carry charges Congress Contract Corporation countries currency deemed determine direct distribution dollars economic effective elected established exchange Executive Directors exporter extent financing fiscal foreign functions Fund gold guaranties held holdings increase interest International investment Investor issued Italy June 30 Latin less liability loans majority meet ment million Monetary necessary obligations operations Organization paid participate payment percent period person President Progress projects Public Law pursuant quota reasonable received referred remain representatives Republic reserves respect risk Secretary Security shares social specific Stat subscriptions subsection territories tion trade transfer United votes
95. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations issued hereunder and for that purpose he Is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
101. lappuse - To promote the long-range balanced growth of international trade and the maintenance of equilibrium in balances of payments by encouraging international investment for the development of the productive resources of members, thereby assisting in raising productivity, the standard of living and conditions of labor in their territories.
335. lappuse - States to promote a better understanding of the United States in other countries, and to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries.
188. lappuse - Actions may be brought against the Bank only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the territories of a member in which the Bank has an office, has appointed an agent for the purpose of accepting service or notice of process, or has issued or guaranteed securities.
166. lappuse - Property and assets of the Bank, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation or any other form of seizure by executive or legislative action.
137. lappuse - Board, except the power to: (i) Admit new members and determine the conditions of their admission; (ii) Increase or decrease the capital stock; (iii) Suspend a member; (iv) Decide appeals from interpretations of this Agreement given by the Executive Directors...
162. lappuse - Bank, its officers and employees shall not interfere in the political affairs of any member, nor shall they be influenced in their decisions by the political character of the member or members concerned.
120. lappuse - Bank shall also be immune from liability for the collection or payment of any tax or duty. (b) No tax shall be levied on or in respect of salaries and emoluments paid by the Bank to executive directors, alternates, officials or employees of the Bank who are not local citizens local subjects, or other local nationals.
91. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, SHORT TITLE SECTION 1. This Act may be cited as the "Asian Development Bank Act.
136. lappuse - Bank (including any dividend or interest thereon) by whomsoever held (i) which discriminates against such obligation or security solely because it is issued by the Bank; or (ii) if the sole jurisdictional basis for such taxation is the place or currency in which it is issued, made payable or paid, or the location of any office or place of business maintained by the Bank.