Compilation of Selected Energy-related Legislation: Energy Conservation, Organization, Low-income Assistance, and Related Matters, Including Energy Policy and Conservation Act ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993 - 472 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities Administrator agency allocation amended amount annual applicable appropriate approved assistance authority automobiles building carry Code Commission committee conduct Congress considered consumer contain contingency contract costs court covered Department described designed determines effect electric emergency enactment energy conservation energy efficiency equipment established exceed extent facilities Federal final finds fiscal fuel fuel economy functions funds Government grants heating House implementation industry interest issued labeling lamp later less manufacturer means measures meet ment motor natural necessary officer operating paragraph performance period person petroleum products Policy practicable prescribed President procedures projects proposed pursuant reasonable referred regulation request requirements Reserve residential respect result rule savings Secretary Senate sources specified standard storage submit subparagraph subsection supply term thereof tion transferred United utility vehicles
182. lappuse - An amendment to the notion 1 shall not be in order, and it shall not be in order to move to reconsider the vote by which the motion was agreed to or disagreed to.
176. lappuse - States court of any territory or other place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, to enjoin such acts or practices, and upon a proper showing a permanent or temporary injunction or restraining order shall be granted without bond.
251. lappuse - ... the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Federal Home Loan Bank Board, the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation, or the National Credit Union Administration. (8) The term "National Institute of Building Sciences" means the institute established by section 809 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974 [12 USCS § 1701J-2].
178. lappuse - For purposes of subsections (a) and (b) of this section (1) continuity of session is broken only by an adjournment of Congress sine die; and (2) the days on which either House is not in session because of an adjournment of more than three days to a day certain are excluded in the computation of thirty, sixty, and ninety calendar days of continuous session of Congress.
36. lappuse - The receipts and disbursements of the corporation in the discharge of its functions shall not be included in the totals of the budget of the United States Government and shall be exempt from any general limitations imposed by statute on budget outlays of the United States.
109. lappuse - Nothing in this section shall restrict any right which any person (or class of persons) may have under any statute or common law to seek enforcement of any effluent standard or limitation or to seek any other relief (including relief against the Administrator or a State agency). "(f ) For purposes of this section, the term 'effluent standard or limitation under this Act...
399. lappuse - Director who shall be appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, and shall be compensated at the rate provided for level IV of the Executive Schedule under section 5315 of title 5, United States Code.
316. lappuse - The Secretary of Labor shall have with respect to the labor standards specified in this section the authority and functions set forth in Reorganization Plan Numbered 14 of 1950 (15 FR 3176; 5 USC 133z-15) and section 2 of the Act of June 13, 1934, as amended (40 USC 276c).
52. lappuse - For the purposes of this section "(1) continuity of session is broken only by an adjournment of Congress sine die ; and " (2) the days on which either House is not in session because of an adjournment of more than three days to a day certain are excluded in the computation of any period of time in which Congress is in continuous session, "h.