Increased Flexibility for Financial Institutions: Hearings Before the Committee on Banking and Currency, House of Representatives, Eighty-eighth Congress, First Session, on H.R. 5845, H.R. 7878, H.R. 8230, H.R. 8245, H.R. 8247, H.R. 8459, and H.R. 8541. September 23-December 13, 1968
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1964 - 1078 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accounts additional amendment amount answer authority average believe bill Board Bolton borrower capital CHAIRMAN City Cleveland commercial banks committee companies competition Comptroller corporate cost course credit unions Currency deal dealers deposits difference effect existing fact Federal feel field financing firms forest funds give going Government housing increase industry institutions interest investment bankers issues KIMBREL legislation lending less limit loan associations managed McMURRAY ment million mortgage MULTER municipal municipal bonds National Bank obligation bonds offered operation percent period permit position present proposed purchase question reason record regulations result revenue bonds ruling savings and loan securities statement surplus term testimony Thank tion trust underwriting United yield York
515. lappuse - Commission is responsible for the administration and enforcement of the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, the Trust Indenture Act of 1939, the Investment Company Act of 1940, and the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
6. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof ; and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security, for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
282. lappuse - Section 954(a) (relating to foreign base company income) is amended by striking out "and" at the end of paragraph (2), by striking out the period at the end of paragraph (3) and inserting in lieu thereof ", and", and by adding at the end thereof...
141. lappuse - States or any institution the accounts of which are insured by the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation...
337. lappuse - Company, and the Department of Water and Power of the City of Los Angeles. The...
25. lappuse - When an investment security is purchased at a price exceeding par or face value, the bank shall: (a) Charge off the entire premium at the time of purchase; or (b) Provide for a program to amortize the premium paid or that portion of premium remaining after the write-down required by...
634. lappuse - ... speculation but in regard to the permanent disposition of their funds, considering the probable income as well as the probable safety of their capital. Within the limitations of the foregoing standard...
380. lappuse - That no association shall hold obligations issued by said bank as a result of underwriting, dealing, or purchasing for its own account (and for this purpose obligations as to which it is under...
5. lappuse - A trust created or organized in the United States and forming part of a stock bonus, pension, or profit-sharing plan of an employer for the exclusive benefit of his employees or their beneficiaries...