Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities alien allegiance American appear applicant arrival authorities average become birth born Bureau called cent certificate character cities citizen citizenship clerk comes Commissioner common Congress Constitution court declaration of intention definition denied desire district effect election English establish examiner existing fact favor filed final five force foreign foreign-born German groups hearing human immigrant important individual interest Italy judge jurisdiction known labor land least less limitations lived matter means ment Michigan military native naturalization nearly oath organization party passed period persons petition petitioner political practice present question races racial reason record regard represent residence says social Socialist speak TABLE things tion United various vote voters whole witnesses woman women York
112. lappuse - ... the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers, either of specific individuals or of officers generally, of the Government of the United States, or of any other organized government, because of his or their official character, or who is a polygamist, shall be naturalized or be made a citizen of the United States.
80. lappuse - ... that he will support the Constitution of the United States, and that he absolutely and entirely renounces and abjures all allegiance and fidelity to every foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, and particularly, by name, to the prince, potentate, state or sovereignty of which he was before, a citizen or subject," which proceedings must be recorded by the clerk of the court.
36. lappuse - And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had : and they brought them unto the valley of Achor.
36. lappuse - ... gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor. And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us ? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones.
79. lappuse - States, and to renounce forever all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, and, particularly, by name, to the prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of which the alien may be at the time a citizen or subject.
143. lappuse - The States of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa...
80. lappuse - ... support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and bear true faith and allegiance to the same.1 Fourth.
60. lappuse - Not only may a man be a citizen of the United States without being a citizen of a State, but an important element is necessary to convert the former into the latter...
55. lappuse - That any American citizen shall be deemed to have expatriated himself when he has been naturalised in any foreign state in conformity with its laws, or when he has taken an oath of allegiance to any foreign state.