Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
addition agency allowed amended amount apply assets attributable authority bank basis benefit bill capital claim committee computed contained contract contributions corporation costs Court deduction described determined distribution earned effect election employee example excess exchange exclusion exemption expenses facts Federal filed foreign fund gain Government gross income held holding housing imposed income tax individual interest Internal Revenue Internal Revenue Code investment issued liability limitation loss meaning ment method obligations Office operating organization paid paragraph participant payment percent period person portion present prior provides purchase pursuant qualified reason received records regulations relating respect result retirement Revenue Code rules securities separate Service share shareholders tax preference taxable taxpayer term tion transaction transfer Treasury treated trust United
363. lappuse - Except as otherwise expressly provided, whenever in this Act an amendment or repeal is expressed in terms of an amendment to, or repeal of, a section or other provision, the reference shall be considered to be made to a section or other provision of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
315. lappuse - ... or willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any such tax or the payment thereof, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be liable to a penalty equal to the total amount of the tax evaded, or not collected, or not accounted for and paid over.
235. lappuse - The value of the property is the price at which such property would change hands between a willing buyer and a willing seller, neither being under any compulsion to buy or to sell, and both having reasonable knowledge of relevant facts.
217. lappuse - The fair market value is the price at which the property would change hands between a willing buyer and a willing seller, neither being under any compulsion to buy or to sell and both having reasonable knowledge of relevant facts.
13. lappuse - ... 50 percent of the total value of the shares of all classes of stock of another corporation, then such person (or persons) shall be treated as in control of such other corporation.
244. lappuse - An educational organization which normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly carried on...
403. lappuse - In the case of an individual citizen of the United States who during any period of 18 consecutive months is present in a foreign country or countries during at least 510 full days in such period...
428. lappuse - Returns made on the basis of the calendar year shall be made on or before the 15th day of March following the close of the calendar year. Returns made on the basis of a fiscal year shall be made on or before the 15th day of the third month following the close of the fiscal year.
315. lappuse - person" as used in this section includes an officer or employee of a corporation or a member or employee of a partnership, who as such officer, employee, or member is under a duty to perform the act in respect of which the violation occurs.
174. lappuse - common trust fund" means a fund maintained by a bank (as defined in section 104) (1) exclusively for the collective investment and reinvestment of moneys contributed thereto by the bank in its capacity as a trustee, executor, administrator, or guardian...