Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Theological Works, Vol. 2 of 2: To Which Is Prefixed, a Biographical Memoir ...
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2018
Theological Works: To Which Is Prefixed Biographical Memoir of ..., 1. sējums
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2015
Aberdeen allusion apostle appear applied Balliol College beautiful Beloved Beloved's berith blessing bread Chap cherubim Christ christian church connexion covenant daughters delight divine earth Edom emblem emblematical Ephes exhibition Exod expression eyes Ezek fair faith flesh garden Gentiles give glory gospel Greek hath heaven Hebrew holy idea Isaiah Israel Jacob Jehovah Jerem Jerom Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John xv king language literally Longside Lord of hosts meaning Messiah Moses mouth myrrh nature observed Paradise particular passage Peterhead present promise prophet Psalm Psalmist rejoice rendered sacred says scripture seen sense Septuagint Shechinah shew signify smell Solomon Song soul spiritual spouse St John St Luke St Matth St Paul symbols tabernacle temple thee things thou tion translation tree unto Urim and Thummim verb verse vine vineyard voice wine word worship writers
82. lappuse - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
170. lappuse - Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards ; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
304. lappuse - I will rise now, and go about the city In the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth : I sought him, but I found him not.
61. lappuse - And I will shake all nations, and the Desire of all nations shall come, and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts, the silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
464. lappuse - And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
412. lappuse - Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; Blow upon my garden, That the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, And eat his pleasant fruits.
312. lappuse - It was but a little that I passed from them, But I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, [no:] Until I had brought him into my mother's house, And into the chamber of her that conceived me.
32. lappuse - As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man and the face of a lion, on the right side : and they four had the face of an ox on the left side ; they four also had the face of an eagle.