Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid added addition Administration amended amount appear applicable artificial blank calcium chapter cheese color combination common concentrated conforms consisting container corn corrected cream curd deleted designated determined drained dried Drug ents equipment established exceed Federal finished flavor frozen fruit fruit juice glucose graph Heading heat inch juice label less liquid manufacturing material means medium ment method milk mixture NA NA NA Official operations optional ingredients package packing panel paragraph pasteurized percent percent by weight permit pieces plant prepared prescribed present procedure quantity recorded Redesignated referred regulations Removed retort revised safe salt sample scheduled process seasoning sieve sirup skim milk sodium solids specified specified in paragraph spice standard statement Subpart sufficient suitable sweetened temperature term tested tion units vegetable vitamin weight whole
180. lappuse - The bottom of the sieve is wovenwire cloth which complies with the specifications for such cloth set forth under "2380 Micron (No. 8)" in table I of "Standard Specifications for Sieves," published March 1, 1940, in LC 584 of the US Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards. Without shifting the material on the sieve, so incline the sieve as to facilitate drainage. Two minutes after drainage begins, weigh the sieve and drained mushrooms.
19. lappuse - Insufficiency of label space (for the prominent placing of such word, statement, or information) resulting from the use of label space for any word, statement, design, or device which is not required by or under authority of the act to appear on the label; (5) Insufficiency of label space (for...
155. lappuse - Unless such addition conceals damage or inferiority or makes the flour appear to be better or of greater value than it is, one or any combination of two or more of the following optional bleaching ingredients may be added in a quantity not more than sufficient for bleaching or, in case such Ingredient has an artificial aging effect, in a quantity not more than sufficient for bleaching and such artificial aging effect: (1) Oxides of nitrogen. (2) Chlorine. (3) Nitrosyl chloride. (4) Chlorine dioxide....
191. lappuse - ... of this chapter, in the manner and form therein specified; but in lieu of such general statement of substandard quality, the label may bear the alternative statement "Below Standard in Quality ," the blank to be filled in with the words specified after the corresponding number of each subparagraph of paragraph (a) of this section which such canned apricots fail to meet, as follows: (1) "Not Tender"; (2) "Small Halves," or "Small Quarters," as the case may be: (3) "Mixed Sizes"; (4) "Blemished";...
11. lappuse - If it is an imitation of another food, unless its label bears, in type of uniform size and prominence, the word "imitation" and, immediately thereafter, the name of the food imitated.
10. lappuse - Part 105 of this chapter, the Commissioner may establish by regulation an acceptable alternative method of disseminating such information to the public, eg, a type size smaller than one-sixteenth inch in height, or labeling attached to or inserted in the package or available at the point of purchase. A petition requesting such a regulation, as an amendment to this paragraph shall be submitted pursuant to Part 10 of this chapter. (Sees. 201, 403. 701(a), 52 Stat. 1040-1042 as amended, 1047-1048 as...
155. lappuse - Flour, white flour, wheat flour, plain flour, is the food prepared by grinding and bolting cleaned wheat, other than durum wheat and red durum wheat. To compensate for any natural deficiency of enzymes, malted wheat, malted wheat flour, malted barley flour, or any combination of two or more of these, may be used; but the quantity of malted barley flour so used is not more than 0.75 percent.
19. lappuse - The term chemical preservative means any chemical that, when added to food, tends to prevent or retard deterioration thereof, but does not include common salt, sugars, vinegars, spices, or oils extracted from spices, substances added to food by direct exposure thereof to wood smoke, or chemicals applied for their insecticidal or herbicidal properties.
141. lappuse - ... may be added during the procedure, in such quantity that the weight of the solids of such preparation is not more than 0.1 percent of the weight of the milk used.
90. lappuse - general method for fill of containers" means the following method: (1) In the case of a container with lid attached by double seam, cut out the lid without removing or altering the height of the double seam. (2) Measure the vertical distance from the top level of the container to the top level of the food. (3) Remove the food from the container; wash, dry, and weigh the container. (4) Fill the container with water to %e inch vertical distance below the top level of the container.