Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activities additional administrative advisory amended amount annual program plan application appropriate approved assistance assure authorized award basis cation child Commissioner considered construction cost council criteria Definitions described designed determine educa Education Act Education Division education programs educational agency effective Elementary eligible enrolled equipment evaluation expenditures extent facilities Federal filed fiscal funds gram grant groups handicapped children hearing higher Implements individuals institution instruction insure language least limited loan local educational agency materials means meet ment needs notice official operation paragraph parents participation payments percent period personnel persons points private schools procedures proposed reasonable receive regulations request requirements responsible Secondary selection served subgrantee submit Subpart term tion tional Title unless vocational education
327. lappuse - Education, 1977. p. 65083), specific learning disability means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in "understanding or in using language, spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell, or do mathematical calculations.
548. lappuse - institution of higher education" means an educational institution in any State which (1) admits as regular students only persons having a certificate of graduation from a school providing secondary education, or the recognized equivalent of such a certificate...
92. lappuse - SEC. 4. That on or before the first day of July in each year, after the passage of this act, the Secretary of the Interior shall ascertain and certify to the Secretary of the Treasury as to each State and Territory whether it is entitled to receive its share of the annual appropriation...
92. lappuse - Territory shall be twenty-five thousand dollars, to be applied only to instruction in agriculture, the mechanic arts, the English language and the various branches of mathematical, physical, natural and economic science, with special reference to their applications in the industries of life, and to the facilities for such instruction...
490. lappuse - ... (A) is an institution with respect to which the Commissioner has determined that there is satisfactory assurance, considering the resources available to the institution, the period of time, if any, during which it has operated, the effort it is making to meet accreditation standards, and the purpose for which this determination is being made, that the institution will meet the accreditation standards of such an agency or association within a reasonable time, or (B...
327. lappuse - Specific learning disability means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language, spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell, or to do mathematical calculations. The term includes such conditions as perceptual handicaps, brain injury, minimal brain disfunction, dyslexia, and developmental aphasia.
92. lappuse - BankheadJones appropriations for the land-grant colleges and universities may be applied to instruction in agriculture, the mechanic arts, the English language and the various branches of mathematical, physical, natural, and economic science, with special reference to their applications in the industries of life, and to the facilities for such instruction, and a portion thereof may be used for providing courses for the special preparation of instructors for teaching the elements of agriculture and...
80. lappuse - State educational agency" means the State board of education or other agency or officer primarily responsible for the State supervision of public elementary and secondary schools, or, if there Is no such officer or agency, an officer or agency designated by the Governor or by State law...
235. lappuse - The term does not include children who have learning problems which are primarily the result of visual, hearing, or motor handicaps, of mental retardation of emotional disturbance or of environmental, cultural, or economic disadvantage.
327. lappuse - Mentally retarded" means significantly subaverage general intellectual functioning existing concurrently with deficits in adaptive behavior and manifested during the developmental period, which adversely affects a child's educational performance.