Corporation Charter Bills: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of The..., 79-2, on S. 28, S. 61, S. 109, S. 110, S. 305, S. 1295, S. 1395, S. 1574, S. 1650, S. 1939, S.J. Res. 146, H.R. 1128, H.R. 2538, January 28 and March 22, 1946
1946 - 86 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
16 Stat active adopt amended American armed Association authorized bill Board bylaws California carrying chairman changed charter citizens City committee complete Congress constitution continue corporation Corps Council course court created District of Columbia Division effect establish existing extended fact Federal feel filed forces further give going Government Grand Army granted Guard hereby hold Home House Illinois incorporation interest July June known laws lieutenant commander limited LOVE Marine matter meeting membership memorial Michigan Military Mothers National Naval Reserve Navy necessary officers Orchestra Order organization passed patriotic perpetual succession persons present President question Rainbow Division reason Relief Representative Republic Reserve officers Senator KILGORE Senator STANFILL served Stat STATEMENT Territorial thereof things tion trust United States Naval USNR Veterans Washington widows women World York
57. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and. House of Representatives of the United States of American in Congress assembled, That this Act may be cited as the "Veterans
22. lappuse - I believe in the United States of America, as a government of the people, by the people, for the people ; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed ; a democracy in a republic, a sovereign nation of many sovereign states ; a perfect union, one and inseparable ; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots...
22. lappuse - I BELIEVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS A GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE; WHOSE JUST POWERS ARE DERIVED FROM THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED; A DEMOCRACY IN A REPUBLIC; A SOVEREIGN NATION OF MANY SOVEREIGN STATES; A PERFECT UNION, ONE AND INSEPARABLE; ESTABLISHED UPON THOSE PRINCIPLES OF FREEDOM, EQUALITY, JUSTICE, AND HUMANITY FOR WHICH AMERICAN PATRIOTS SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES AND FORTUNES. ((I THEREFORE BELIEVE IT IS MY DUTY TO MY COUNTRY TO LOVE IT; TO SUPPORT ITS CONSTITUTION;...
74. lappuse - to promote, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge," thus developing an enlightened public opinion and affording to young and old such advantages as shall develop in them the largest capacity for performing the duties of American citizens; to cherish, maintain, and extend the institutions of American freedom; to foster true patriotism and love of country, and to aid in securing for mankind all the blessings of liberty.
73. lappuse - ... to make such covenants and to do any and all such acts and things as may be necessary or convenient or desirable in order to secure its bonds, or, in the absolute discretion of said authority, as will tend to make the bonds more marketable notwithstanding that such covenants, acts or things may not be enumerated herein.
58. lappuse - ... from a university or college a degree, to obtain which, in regular course, at least three years' residence and study are required, or who attended such university or college as an undergraduate for a period of not less than one college year and left such university or college to serve, and actually served, in the army, navy or marine corps of the United States or the Allies in the World War of 1914-1918, or who shall have received an honorary degree from such university or college, or who shall...
23. lappuse - Association express its sympathy in the death of one of its members and extend condolences to his family, and be it further Resolved, That a copy of this resolution be spread upon the minutes of this Association and that a copy be sent to his family.
58. lappuse - ... meeting specially called for that purpose; and notice of such acceptance shall be given by said corporation by causing a certificate to that effect signed by its president and secretary to be filed in the office of the Secretary...
63. lappuse - The board may adopt rules and regulations in regard to its procedure and the conduct of its business.
80. lappuse - The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commanders of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States of America, and at present it under the direct supervifion of the Sovereign Grand Commander, John H.