Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
2-inch iron pipe 76A Stat accordance Administration aircraft amended applicable appointment Army authority beginning Board boundary C.Z. Post Canal Company Canal Zone cargo carry centerline certificate charge concrete course covered CROSS deck Department designated direction Director distances employee engineer examination Executed Federal feet fence Force Form galvanized iron pipe Government Governor Grade Guide Health inspection iron pipe set issued July latitude less license light located marked matter means measures ment mentioned money order monu monument motorboat Obsolete officer operations Panama Canal paragraph Parcel payment period person plug port position postal prescribed provisions quarantine rates records REFERENCE registered regulations relating Reservation Revised Road rules Secretary Sept Service set in concrete ships side signal spaces square stamps Subpart successively tanks tion tonnage United unless vessel
189. lappuse - Nothing in these rules shall exonerate any ship, or the owner, or master, or crew thereof, from the consequences of any neglect to carry lights or signals, or of any neglect to keep a proper look.out, or of the neglect of any precaution which may be required by the ordinary practice of seamen, or by the special circumstances of the case.
195. lappuse - ... other; in other words, to cases in which, by day, each vessel sees the masts of the other in a line, or nearly in a line, with her own; and by night, to cases in which each vessel is in such a position as to .see both the side lights of the other.
194. lappuse - ... a vessel under way which is unable to get out of the way of an approaching vessel through being not under command or unable to maneuver as required by this part shall, instead of the signals prescribed in paragraphs (a), (b), and (c) of this...
197. lappuse - I am directing my course to port." Three short blasts to mean "My engines are going at full speed astern.
192. lappuse - ... a bright white light so constructed as to show an unbroken light over an arc of the horizon of 20 points of the compass, so fixed as to throw the light 10 points on each side of the vessel namely, from right ahead to 2 points abaft the beam on either side and of such a character as to be visible at a distance of at least 5 miles.
194. lappuse - ... (c) A sailing vessel under way shall sound, at intervals of not more than one minute, when on the starboard tack one blast, when on the port tack two blasts in succession, and when with the wind abaft the beam three blasts in succession.
64. lappuse - ... persons who have been convicted of or admit having committed a felony or other crime or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude...
189. lappuse - A steam vessel when under way shall carry (a) On or in front of the foremast, or If a vessel without a foremast, then in the fore part of the vessel, at a height above the hull of not less than...