Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accompanied accordance Account action additional agency agent amended America appeal application appropriate assigns attorney authorized Board cable cation certificate claims Commissioner complete compulsory considered contain copy Copyright Office correction covered decision Department deposit designated determination document drawing effective evidence examiner facts Federal filed final foreign given Government granted hearing identified interference invention inventor issued license listed mailing mark material matter ment months motion noted notice oath original otherwise owner paragraph party Patent and Trademark payment period person petition phonorecord presented primary printed prior proceedings published reasons received record reexamination reference registration regulations reissue relating representative request royalty rules served showing signature signed specified statement submitted taken taking testimony thereof tion Trademark Office Tribunal United unless written
198. lappuse - Games, toys and sporting goods 23 Cutlery, machinery, and tools, and parts thereof 24 Laundry appliances and machines 25 Locks and safes 26 Measuring and scientific appliances 27 Horological instruments 28 Jewelry and precious-metal ware 29 Brooms, brushes and dusters 30 Crockery, earthenware and porcelain 31 Filters and refrigerators 32 Furniture and upholstery 33 Glassware 34 Heating, lighting, and ventilating apparatus 35 Belting, hose, machinery packing and non-metallic tires 36 Musical instruments...
233. lappuse - In the case of a work made for hire, the employer or other person for whom the work was prepared is considered the author for purposes of this title, and, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in a written instrument signed by them, owns all of the rights comprised in the copyright.
65. lappuse - Within the United States or within a territory or insular possession subject to the dominion of the United States, depositions shall be taken before an officer authorized to administer oaths by the laws of the United States or of the place where the examination is held, or before a person appointed by the court in which the action is pending. A person so appointed has power to administer oaths and take testimony.
198. lappuse - ... tires 36 Musical instruments and supplies 37 Paper and stationery 38 Prints and publications 39 Clothing 40 Fancy goods, furnishings, and notions 41 Canes, parasols, and umbrellas 42 Knitted, netted and textile fabrics, and substitutes therefor 43 Thread and yarn 44 Dental, medical, and surgical appliances 45 Soft drinks and carbonated...
96. lappuse - ... own knowledge are true and that all statements made on information and belief are believed to be true; and further that these statements were made with the knowledge that willful false statements and the like so made are punishable by fine or imprisonment, or both, under Section 1001 of Title 18 of the United States Code and that such willful false statements may jeopardize the validity of the application or any patent issued thereon.
65. lappuse - The notice shall state the time and place for taking the deposition and the name and address of each person to be examined, if known, and, if the name is not known, a general description sufficient to identify him or the particular class or group to which he belongs.
102. lappuse - ... and that all statements made of his/her own knowledge are true and that all statements made on information and belief are believed to be true.
167. lappuse - If the parties so stipulate in writing, depositions may be taken before any person, at any time or place, upon any notice, and in any manner and when so taken may be used like other depositions.
148. lappuse - Authority to represent an applicant or a party to a proceeding may be revoked at any stage in the proceedings of a case upon notification to the Commissioner: and when it is so revoked, the Office will communicate directly with the applicant or party to the proceeding or with such other qualified person as may be authorized.
65. lappuse - All objections made at the time of the examination to the qualifications of the officer taking the deposition, or to the manner of taking it, or to the evidence presented, or to the conduct of any party, and any other objections to the proceedings, shall be noted by the officer upon the deposition. Evidence objected to shall be taken subject to the objections. Any party served with a notice to take an oral deposition may crossexamine a witness whose testimony is taken under such deposition.