Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounts administrative agricultural Alaska Amer American amount Annual Annual Report Assistant association Building Bulletin Bureau cent charge Chicago Chief classes Columbia commission Congress contains course Crerar crippled December Department direction distribution District Division Documents elective English equipment established farm February fund German give given Government grant Harvard high school hospital industrial institution instruction interest issued January Johns Hopkins Journal land Library mailing March Math Mathematical methods N. Y. Pub natives Naval Navy offered Office operation organization periodical physical practical preparation present Principal Printing published pupils received record relating Report scrip Secretary semester Society Street subjects Superintendent supervision supplies teachers teaching tion United University Vassar village vocational Vols Washington women York
36. lappuse - ... the endowment, support, and maintenance of at least one college, where the leading object shall be, without excluding other scientific and classical studies, and including military tactics, to teach such branches of learning as are related to agriculture and the mechanic arts, in such manner as the Legislatures of the States may respectively prescribe, in order to promote the liberal and practical education of the industrial classes in the several pursuits and professions in life.
36. lappuse - State which may take and claim the benefit of this act, to the endowment, support, and maintenance of at least one college, where the leading object shall be, without excluding other scientific and classical studies, and including military tactics, to teach such branches of learning as are related to agriculture and the mechanic arts...
118. lappuse - Agriculture, the general designs and duties of which shall be to acquire and diffuse among the people of the United States useful information on subjects connected with Agriculture, in the most general and comprehensive sense of that word, and to procure, propagate and distribute among the people, new and valuable seeds and plants.
135. lappuse - That the provisions of this act shall apply to any common carrier or carriers engaged in the transportation of passengers or property wholly by railroad, or partly by railroad and partly by water when both are used, under a common control, management, or arrangement, for a continuous carriage or shipment...
117. lappuse - Labor shall be to foster, promote, and develop the welfare of the wage earners of the United States, to improve their working conditions, and to advance their opportunities for profitable employment.
157. lappuse - ... enemy or ally of enemy, or is conducting or taking part in such trade, directly or indirectly, for, or on account of, or on behalf of, or for the benefit of, an enemy or ally of enemy.
153. lappuse - ... means of production, and availability of military supplies; the giving of information to producers and manufacturers as to the class of supplies needed by the military and other services of the government, the requirements relating thereto, and the creation of relations which will render possible in time of need the immediate concentration and utilization of the resources of the nation.
21. lappuse - Ethnographical Survey of the Miskito and Sumu Indians of Honduras and Nicaragua," by Eduard Conzemius, and to recommend that it be published as a bulletin of the Bureau of American Ethnology. Very respectfully yours, MW STIRLING, Chief.
131. lappuse - States as may be designated, and the Academy shall, whenever called upon by any department of the Government, investigate, examine, experiment, and report upon any subject of science or art, the actual expense of such investigations, examinations, experiments, and reports to be paid from appropriations which may be made for the purpose, but the Academy shall receive no compensation whatever for any services to the Government of the United States.