Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Patent Office and Patent Laws, Or a Guide to Inventors and a Book of ...
J. G. Moore
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2017
Patent Office and Patent Laws: Or, a Guide to Inventors and a Book of ...
J. G. Moore
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2016
action allowed appeal application assignment authority boat cause citizen claim combination Commissioner of Patents construction cotton court decided decision defective defendant deposition described discovery District drawings effect England entitled evidence exclusive extension fact fees filed Fitch give given granted ground hearing held Ibid important improvement infringement injunction interest invention inventor issue John judge jury known letters patent machine machinery manner manufacture March marked matter means ment mode notice oath objection obtained operation opinion original party patent law Patent Office patent right period person petition plaintiff practice principle prior proceedings produce question reason receive record referred repeal respect rule says sect secured specification steam Story subsequent sufficient surrender taken tent term thereof thing tion United unless validity void whole witnesses
49. lappuse - ... shall particularly specify and point out the part, improvement, or combination, which he claims as his own invention or discovery.
107. lappuse - The same to be held and enjoyed by the said John Doe for his own use and behoof, and for the use and behoof of his legal representatives, to the full end of the term for which said letters patent are or may be granted, as fully and entirely as the same would have been held and enjoyed by me had this assignment and sale not been made.
63. lappuse - Ibid. sec. 4. avoiding unnecessary prolixity, as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which it appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same...
53. lappuse - That every person or corporation who has. or shall have, purchased or constructed any newly invented machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, prior to the application by the inventor or discoverer for a patent, shall be held to possess the right to use, and vend to others to be used, the specific machine, manufacture, or composition of matter so made or purchased, without liability therefor to the inventor, or any other person interested in such invention; and no patent shall be held to be...
119. lappuse - ... patent, the name or any imitation of the name of any other person who hath or shall have obtained letters patent for the sole making and...
83. lappuse - Commissioner that the same had been invented i or discovered by any other person in this country, prior to the alleged invention or discovery thereof by the applicant, or that it had been patented or described in any printed publication in this or any foreign country...
74. lappuse - Every patent so reissued, together with the corrected specifications, shall have the same effect and operation in law, on the trial of all actions for causes thereafter arising, as if the same had been originally filed in such corrected form...
105. lappuse - That every patent shall be assignable in law, either as to the whole interest, or any undivided part thereof, by any instrument in writing...
84. lappuse - The court, on petition, shall hear and determine such appeal, and revise the decision appealed from in a summary way, on the evidence produced before the commissioner, at such early and convenient time as the court may appoint; and the revision shall be confined to the points set forth in the reasons of appeal.