Compilation of Selected Acts Concerning Marine Resources, Including Fisheries: With Amendments Through the End of the 107th Congress, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003 - 666 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accordance action activities Administrator agency agreement amendment amount applicable appointed appropriate approved areas assessment assistance authorized carry civil coastal Commerce Commission Commissioners Committee conduct Congress conservation and management consistent consultation Convention cooperative costs Council court described designated determines economic effect enactment enforcement entered established extent Federal fees finds fiscal fishery management fishing vessel foreign funds Government grant harvested implement individual interest Islands issued jurisdiction land limited marine mammals means measures meet ment necessary notice Ocean officer operating owner Pacific Panel paragraph penalty period permit person prohibited proposed protection pursuant reasonable receive recommendations reduction referred regional regulations relating Representatives respect responsibilities result retary sanctuary scientific Secretary species submit subparagraph subsection taken taking term tion Transportation Treaty tuna United violation waters zone
168. lappuse - In case of contumacy or refusal to obey a subpena served upon any person under this subsection, the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
537. lappuse - Northern Pacific Halibut Act of 1982". SEC. 2. [16 USC 773] As used in this Act the term: (a) "Convention" means the Convention between the United States of America and Canada for the Preservation of the Halibut Fishery of the Northern Pacific Ocean and Bering Sea...
271. lappuse - Act that any word, statement, or other information appear on the label shall not be considered to be complied with unless such word, statement, or other information also appears on the outside container...
55. lappuse - Administrator determines that such dumping will not unreasonably degrade or endanger human health, welfare, or amenities, or the marine environment, ecological systems, or economic potentialities.
283. lappuse - For the purpose of these articles, the term "continental shelf is used as referring (a) to the seabed and subsoil of the submarine areas adjacent to the coast but outside the area of the territorial sea, to a depth of 200 meters or, beyond that limit, to where the depth of the superjacent waters admits of the exploitation of the natural resources of the said areas ; ( b) to the seabed and subsoil of similar submarine areas adjacent to the coasts of islands.
152. lappuse - The committee shall have the power, without regard to the civil-service laws and the Classification Act of 1923...
115. lappuse - Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit...
206. lappuse - The several judges of the courts established under the laws of the United States, and the United States commissioners, may, within their respective jurisdictions, upon proper oath or affirmation showing probable cause, issue warrants in all such cases. All birds or parts, nests, or eggs thereof, captured, killed, taken, shipped, transported, carried, or possessed contrary to the provisions of this act...
319. lappuse - Council shall have one additional nonvoting member who shall be appointed by. and serve at the pleasure of, the Governor of Alaska.
311. lappuse - Convention for the Prohibition of Fishing with Long Driftnets in the South Pacific at Wellington, New Zealand, on November 24, 1989.