Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accommodations accordance Accounting Office action activities addition Administration agency agent amended amount appear applicable Assistant authorized bill of lading Board Bureau carrier certificate chapter charges checks claim claimant collection Commission Comptroller concerned conduct conflicts of interest considered contract copy cost covering debtor delivery Department designated determination Division document duties effective employment ernment Executive Federal filed financial interests foreign freight furnished Government bill head involved issued lieu limitations lost matter ment noted obtained original otherwise party payment person ployee prepared prescribed presented procedures Procurement prohibition protest provisions reasonable receipt received records referred refund regulations relating responsibilities rules Secretary Service settlement ship shipment special Government employee specific Standards Stat statement submit Subpart tickets tion Title transit transportation request U.S. Government United unless voucher waiver
13. lappuse - ... particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he Is serving as officer, director, trustee, partner or employee. or any person or organization with whom he is negotiating or has any arrangement concerning prospective employment, has a financial interest Shall be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
13. lappuse - Coercion. A special Government employee shall not use his Government employment to coerce, or give the appearance of coercing, a person to provide financial benefit to himself or another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties.
12. lappuse - General conduct prejudicial to the Government. An employee shall not engage In criminal, infamous, dishonest, immoral, or notoriously disgraceful conduct, or other conduct prejudicial to the Government.
91. lappuse - For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household. §19.735-408 Information not known by employees. If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.
109. lappuse - Alphabetical List of CFR Subtitles and Chapters Administrative Committee of the Federal Register Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations Agency for International Development Federal Procurement Regulations System Aging, Administration on Agricultural Research Service Agricultural Stabilization and Conservation Service Agriculture Department Agricultural Research Service Agricultural Stabilization and Conservation Service...
86. lappuse - ... that the interest is not so substantial as to be deemed likely to affect the integrity of the services which the Government may expect from such officer or employee...
7. lappuse - An employee shall avoid any action, whether or not specifically prohibited by this part, which might result in, or create the appearance of: (a) Using public office for private gain; (b) Giving preferential treatment to any person; (c) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (d) Losing complete independence or impartiality; (e) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (f) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
10. lappuse - State political parties not proscribed by law. (2) Participation in the affairs of or acceptance of an award for a meritorious public contribution or achievement given by a charitable, religious, professional, social, fraternal, nonprofit educational and recreational, public service, or civic organization.
6. lappuse - Person" means an individual, a corporation, a company, an association, a firm, a partnership, a society, a joint stock company, or any other organization or institution. (e) "Special Government employee...