Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities affixed agencies Agriculture amended America applicable appointed appropriate approved armed forces August authority vested beginning Boundary carry caused the Seal citizens City of Washington Civil Commission Company Congress Defense Department described designated determined direction duty DWIGHT DWIGHT D effective EISENHOWER EISENHOWER THE WHITE employees entered established EXECUTIVE ORDER existing Federal feet follows foreign Form functions Government hand and caused hereby imported Independ interest Internal Revenue Code JOHN FOSTER DULLES July June land less Lord nineteen hundred March ment National observance October officer paragraph period persons pounds President proclamation pursuant Railroad Railway recital registrant relating request Reserve resolution respect Schedule Secretary September served set my hand specified Stat Supp Terminal tion trade agreement transferred United unto set virtue Week WHEREAS WHITE HOUSE WITNESS WHEREOF
89. lappuse - States at the time of the first publication of his work; or " (b) When the foreign state or nation of which such author or proprietor is a citizen or subject grants, either by treaty, convention, agreement, or law, to citizens of the United States the benefit of copyright on substantially the same basis as to its own citizens...
4. lappuse - Agriculture has reason to believe that any article or articles are being or are practically certain to be imported into the United States under such conditions and in such quantities as to render or tend to render ineffective, or materially interfere with...
23. lappuse - ... is a party to an international agreement which provides for reciprocity in the granting of copyright, by the terms of which agreement the United States may, at its pleasure, become a party thereto.
407. lappuse - ... the Comptroller General of the United States or any of his duly authorized representatives shall, until the expiration of three years after final payment, have access to and the right to examine any directly pertinent books, documents, papers, and records of the contractor or any of his subcontractors engaged in the performance of, and involving transactions related to such contracts or subcontracts...
204. lappuse - All such persons shall retain the right to vote as they may choose and to express their opinions on all political subjects and candidates. For the purposes of this section the term "officer
40. lappuse - Agreement between the Parties to the North Atlantic Treaty regarding the Status of their Forces...
283. lappuse - By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, and as President of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows: PART I POLICY Section 101.
387. lappuse - WHEREAS this dispute, in the judgment of the National Mediation Board, threatens substantially to interrupt interstate commerce to a degree such as to deprive a section of the country of essential transportation service: NOW, THEREFORE, by virtue of the authority vested in me by section 10 of the Railway Labor Act, as amended (45 USC 160), I hereby create a board of three members, to be appointed by me, to investigate the said dispute.
407. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business.
422. lappuse - Prepared by the President and transmitted to the Senate and the House of Representatives in Congress assembled, April 24, 1958, pursuant to the provisions of the Reorganization Act of 1949, approved June 20, 1949, as amended CIVILIAN MOBILIZATION SECTION 1.