Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
34 Stat accordance acquired acres act of March action actual additional affidavit allotment allowed appeal application approved assignment Assistant August authority canceled certificate character charges claim claimant coal Commissioner Congress construction contained contest corners court decision Department determined directed disposed district effect embraced entered entitled entryman established evidence fact February filed final proof follows further Government grant heirs held holding homestead entry improvements Indian instructions intention interest Interior irrigation issued July June Land Office limits lots March ment mineral mining necessary notice original Pacific patent payment period person plat present prior proof proper public lands purchase question railroad reason receiver reclamation record reference regulations rejected relinquishment reservation residence rule Secretary selection settlement Stat statement Statutes submitted survey thereof tion town township townsite tract United
255. lappuse - ... that he is a citizen of the United States, or has declared his intention to become such...
304. lappuse - That whenever by priority of possession rights to the use of water for mining, agricultural, manufacturing, or other purposes have vested and accrued and the same are recognized and acknowledged by the local customs, laws, and the decisions of courts, the possessors and owners of such vested rights shall be maintained and protected in the same...
636. lappuse - That the right to the use of water acquired under the provisions of this Act shall be appurtenant to the land irrigated, and beneficial use shall be the basis, the measure, and the limit of the right.
367. lappuse - ... with regard thereto; that there is not, to his knowledge, within the limits thereof, any vein or lode of quartz or other rock in place, bearing gold, silver...
140. lappuse - ... and he shall also post such notice in his office for the same period. The claimant at the time of filing this application, or at any time thereafter, within the sixty days of publication, shall file with the register a certificate of the United States surveyor-general that five hundred dollars...
305. lappuse - ... and the right of way for the construction of ditches and canals for the purposes herein specified is acknowledged and confirmed ; but whenever any person, in the construction of any ditch or canal, injures or damages the possession of any settler on the public domain, the party committing such injury or damage shall be liable to the party injured for such injury or damage.
635. lappuse - No right to the use of water for land in private ownership shall be sold for a tract exceeding one hundred and sixty acres to any one landowner, and no such sale shall be made to any landowner unless he be an actual bona fide resident on such land, or occupant thereof residing in the neighborhood of said land, and no such right shall permanently attach until all payments therefor are made.
558. lappuse - That upon the completion of said allotments and the patenting of the lands to said allottees, each and every member of the respective bands or tribes of Indians to whom allotments have been made shall have the benefit of and be subject to the laws, both civil and criminal, of the state or territory in which they may reside...
61. lappuse - The Commissioner of the General Land Office shall perform, under the direction of the Secretary of the Interior, all executive duties appertaining to the surveying and sale of the public lands of the United States...
621. lappuse - That it is hereby declared to be the duty of the Secretary of the Interior in carrying out the provisions of this act, so far as the same may be practicable and subject to the existence of feasible irrigation projects, to expend the major portion of the funds arising from the sale of public lands within each State and Territory hereinbefore named for the benefit of arid and semiarid lands within the limits of such State or Territory...