Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accidental action Acute AGE PERIODS animals Atlantic Bergen board of health borough branch brook building Burlington Cancer cause City clean Clerk Color CONDITION containing contamination Convicted creamery Death-rate DEATHS Debility DECEMBER 31 Diphtheria Diseases district druggist Eighty ENDING examination feet Female fever fifteen fifty fifty-five five floor foreign forty forty-five garbage ground Hemorrhage ice cream Increase Injuries Inspector Intestinal Italy Jersey John July June Liver Lungs Members and Officers Meningitis Mercer County milk month NAME Newark ninety notice nuisance Orange Organs owner Paid penalty Paralysis Park person placed Poisoning population premises located President prevent Puerperal received Registrar removed samples sanitary Secretary served seventy sewers showed sixty specimens STATISTICAL Stomach stream Suicide supply System TABLE taken thirty thirty-five Total deaths township Tuberculosis twenty twenty-five typhoid fever United washed West Wood
248. lappuse - Second. If any substance has been substituted wholly or in part for the article. Third. If any valuable constituent of the article has been wholly or in part abstracted. Fourth. If it be mixed, colored, powdered, coated, or stained in a manner whereby damage or inferiority is concealed. Fifth. If it contain any added poisonous or other added deleterious ingredient which may render such article injurious to health.
249. lappuse - That the term blend as used herein shall be construed to mean a mixture of like substances, not excluding harmless coloring or flavoring ingredients used for the purpose of coloring and flavoring only : And provided further. That nothing in this Act shall be construed as requiring or compelling proprietors or manufacturers of proprietary foods which contain no unwholesome added ingredient to disclose their trade formulas, except in so far as the provisions of this Act may require to secure freedom...
247. lappuse - Columbia shall present satisfactory evidence of any such violation, to cause appropriate proceedings to be commenced and prosecuted in the proper courts of the United States, without delay, for the enforcement of the penalties as in such case herein provided. "Sec. 6. That the term 'drug...
248. lappuse - ... which shall bear any statement, design, or device regarding such article, or the ingredients or substances contained therein which shall be false or misleading in any particular, and to any food or drug product which is falsely branded as to the State, Territory or country in which it is manfactured or produced.
249. lappuse - Act, the same shall be disposed of by destruction or sale, as the said court may direct, and the proceeds thereof, if sold, less the legal costs and charges, shall be paid into the Treasury of the United States, but such goods shall not be sold in any jurisdiction contrary to the provisions of this Act or the laws of that jurisdiction : Provided, however, That upon the payment of the costs of such libel proceedings and the execution and delivery of a good and sufficient bond...
249. lappuse - That any article of food, drug or liquor thai is adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of this Act, and is being transported from one State, Territory, District, or insular possession to another for sale, or, having been transported, remains unloaded, unsold, or in original unbroken packages...
247. lappuse - food," as used herein, shall include all articles used for food, drink, confectionery, or condiment by man or other animals, whether simple, mixed, or compound.
249. lappuse - ... shall be liable to be proceeded against in any district court of the United States within the district where the same is found, and seized for confiscation by a process of libel for condemnation.
246. lappuse - States any such adulterated or misbranded foods or drugs, or export or offer to export the same to any foreign country, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and for such offense be fined not exceeding two hundred dollars for the first offense, and upon conviction for each subsequent offense not exceeding three hundred dollars or be imprisoned not exceeding one year, or both, in the discretion of the court...
246. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any person to manufacture within any Territory or the District of Columbia, any article of food or drug, which is adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of this Act ; and any person who shall violate any of the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and for each offense shall, upon conviction thereof, be fined not to exceed five hundred dollars or shall be sentenced to one year's...