Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
American Arkansas bank Bear bottom bridges California called camp cañon Captain chief City Clay Colonel command construction continued Cost course court creek crossing Delaware direction distance divide east emigration ending Engineers establishments feet Females Florida Floyd formed Fort Bridger four Georgia give grade grass hands hills hundred Illinois Indians Iowa Italy Jersey John Kentucky labor Lake land Lieutenant Louisiana Maine Males Maryland Mexico Michigan miles Minnesota Mississippi Missouri mountains mouth necessary North Carolina October officer Ohio Oregon party pass portion prairie present Quarter range reached referred Rhode Island river road rocks route running Salt San Francisco September side spring stream Tennessee Territories Texas thence timber travelled United valley Value Vermont Virginia wagon White whole Wisconsin wood York
28. lappuse - Russian-American territory, together with all and singular the tenements, hereditaments, and appurtenances thereunto belonging, or in any wise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues, and profits thereof; and, also, all the estate, right, title, interest, property, possession, claim, and demand whatsoever, as well in law as in equity, of the said party of the first part, of, in, or to the above-described premises, and every part and parcel thereof,...
2. lappuse - An Act making appropriations for the service of the Post Office Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1918, and for other purposes...
11. lappuse - ... to have and to bold all and singular the above mentioned and described premises, together with the appurtenances, unto the said party of the second part, his heirs and assigns forever. In witness whereof the said party of the first part has hereunto set his hand and seal the day and year first above written.
14. lappuse - CD, of , party of the second part, witnesseth, that the said parties of the first part, for and in consideration of the sum of ten thousand dollars, lawful money of the United States of America, to them in hand paid by the said party of the second part, at or before the ensealing and delivery of these presents, the receipt whereof is hereby acknowledged...
16. lappuse - Witnesseth, that the said party of the first part, for and in consideration of the sum of One ($1.00) Dollars to him paid by the party of the second part, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged...
4. lappuse - General in due time, for failing to take from or deliver at a post office, or a steam-vessel, the mail, or any part of it; for suffering it to be wet, injured, lost, or destroyed ; for carrying it in a place or manner that exposes it to depredation, loss or injury...
1. lappuse - Colonies respectively, with all the rights of property, jurisdiction, and Government, and all other rights whatsoever which might at any time heretofore have been claimed by Virginia...